Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

most you don’t need to fasten they work with gravity and the power of the right angel trianglethey hok on the window frame themselves

3 Likes

Afternoon to you brother !
Damn this heat !

4 Likes

No idea but I hate my landlord anyway so I’m inclined to do whatever the fuck I want 90% of the time

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope your all cool and hydrated!!

4 Likes

Definitely cool now with both ACs going

4 Likes

Excellent to hear. Happy they are back to functioning properly!

2 Likes

Yes sir

Just gotta empty the drain bucket on the portable and set it to dehu

Humidity building up in here now with less air flow from outside

3 Likes

Sitting on top of mine as we text

4 Likes

I’m just finishing a French prison movie “A Prophet”

Dude goes in a simpleton, doesn’t know how to read and write

But enter prison! The criminal College

2 Likes

Great name for it!

2 Likes

Mayor of Kingstown had a quote that made me look into some of this stuff again.

“You know how it is. The inside runs the outside”

2 Likes

With some gangs it turns out that’s true.

Aryan Brotherhood

Nortenos and surenos

Etc

3 Likes

How it works is essentially this:

Criminals land in jail. They band together for protection, then the smart ones figure out how to organize their gang to make money. Favors and relationships build up. If a member or associate gets out, they’re expected to keep up with their duties or be killed upon re entry.

2 Likes

Pretty straightforward. I know in ny they have different designation for felony charges. They try to keep the felons with similar charges apart for exactly this reason, they will conspire!

3 Likes

One dude I read about was sending hidden messages written with piss from ad seg

Keeping them separate is always a goal but another thing I read was basically

We will always be behind these guys and how they do things, because they’re constantly evolving and changing their strategies

Like. Part of how the aryan brotherhood council? was formed is because they figured out how to abuse the court system to get fellow gang members transferred to the same place. Just call them as bullshit witnesses in your case.

2 Likes

One gang, might be the aryan brotherhood, basically changed the rules to the point where stuff had to thru the 3 man commission directly so orders couldn’t be faked by enemies or the police.

2 Likes

One big problem is

People aren’t interested in spending too much of their taxes on the prison system

So guards are easy to get to and compromise

Another problem is

People underestimate how prison brutality becomes an issue in the long run.

Prisoners are left with one choice, to riot and get killed

And when they get killed, people feel uncomfortable “holy shit the government killed a bunch of prisoners!”

2 Likes

Almost like it’s designed to make criminals better :flushed:

3 Likes

Most people aren’t interested in making those places better. They think felons deserve “hard time”

3 Likes

That’s the truth. I do have a hard time following the white collar criminal that destroy peoples lives don’t deserve jail argument. Gram of coke no doubt they should be in jail.

3 Likes