Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Enjoy the cool weather!!
Outa :heart::heart::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and friends!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @ItsintheGenetics @Rabeats2093 @Indicana_Jones @Mrgreenthumb @middleman @Hotrods_and_hounds @HappyTrees23s

6 Likes

Good morning good morning. Power went out last night and my wife set all the alarms and clocks an hour a head of schedule. Guess I’m gonna hit the road and get done with work an hour earlier. :grin:

5 Likes

Good morning EG

4 Likes

Good morning guys!

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen , and growmies. It is FRIDAY…:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Hope you all have a good day, and a great weekend.

4 Likes

Favorite phenology @Radicle_Reefer garlic dog f2

20 Likes

You keep them zukes at your house. We’ve all got our squashes to bear.

3 Likes

I guess I’m the only lame who will have to go buy zucchini to make the relish. Haha

5 Likes

The farm put some in this year. He only likes the battered and fried flowers so I can take all the zucchini :grin:

4 Likes

52cd97776a86f9e6d628e800d723bd9b6ac7d78a_2_375x500
Looks like someone forgot to lock the car door at church. lol

15 Likes

Those are massive zucchini wow! Happy Friday all!

5 Likes

I wanna eat that!

I’m damn glad I did leave an hour early for work this morning. Show up to paint and the contractor did a.bunch of “rough around the edges” point up work. Shit needed another 2 coats to fill in and smooth out. I didn’t even get started painting til 3 hours later.

3 Likes

Love it! Looks like she is a squat short pheno. Most garlic dog’s had a medium to long stretch . Obvious still time to stretch out. Thanks for the update and I wish you the best this season!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @Radicle_Reefer
Good morning everybody hope you all have a wonderful weekend

6 Likes

good morning folks @Emeraldgreen , gonna be a great day today. Hope you all have fun

2 Likes

Mornin champ! Hope you all have a great weekend as well!

1 Like

Good morning @Indicana_Jones @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes