Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good Afternoon! Just got back from the farmers market to find my neighbors pigs eating my fertilizer! I hope you are having a better day @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Tell your neighbor that since you are feeding them also you get some! :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Ol bacon and porkchop would come up missing and my family would have plenty of good eating if I had that happen on the regular.

4 Likes

Too bad they are potbelly pigs!

3 Likes

Good morning dude, what’s kicking in here today?

5 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning OG’ers, have a wonderful day in the neighborhood… :dash::dash:

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and gang.

6 Likes

Woops. Good afternoon everyone. Taking a break from cutting the grass I accidentally let get 2 feet tall. :joy:

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen have you had a chance to flower out that papaya bomb cut? i got a chance to sample some from a friend. im curious what you think of her

2 Likes

Lucky the HOA didn’t cut it for you and bill you. Haha

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Water break
Stay cool and hydrated everyone

@sardinebags I just put papaya bomb outside, so I’ll have my opinion this fall. I’ve really liked what I saw from papaya wine which is half the papaya bomb. What did you think of her?

5 Likes

she was pretty great, the papaya terps definitely came through on the exhale. immaculate bag appeal. not as stanky as some of the other stuff he grows if youre just smelling the bag but the flavor definitely came through on a quick smoke test. my buddy grows in commercial hoop houses using tarps for deps which isnt the best conditions, she seemed to do really well all considerations

report back after you give her a cure.

3 Likes

No HOA around here. The city could get involved. I’ve only had that happen once at a rental. Yard was the size of a postage stamp. The city sent me a bill for $700. I called my land lord and said “I’m not paying this bullshit.” He said “yeah fuck them I’m not paying them either.” We both had a good laugh. Come next spring he called me and said “hey. These city motherfuckers attached that grass bill to my taxes. I’m gonna need that money.” I had a good laugh and told him good luck with that.

5 Likes

Haha Yeah, they bill you an insane amount when they do it too for sure. I lived in a dystopic Stepford Wives type place for a while where the guy would being walking around with his tape measure and ruler checking yards. Checking what time your garbage bins were put out and brought back in. Your vehicle had to stay clean if not parked in garage. Measuring hedges and everything. They’d leave notes and invoices on your front door constantly. Maybe they hated me as a renter. Haha I don’t get how anyone enjoys that.

4 Likes

Yeah. How do you even find joy being the guy that measures everyone’s grass? My dream HOA is measuring a different kind of grass :joy:

We had a lady try and float the idea of starting an HOA at our civic league meeting. Everyone was like nahhhh how bout we don’t. There’s a lawyer that’s part of our civic league and he told her that she would need to get a yay from every single house hold in the neighborhood. I’d like to see how many houses you make it to before the first nay! I was like stop by my house first and I’ll save you some time.

5 Likes

Disturbing conversation!! HOA :face_vomiting:
Another note apparently JJ of top dog is going back to construction because the weed market is so bad!!

7 Likes

Wasn’t money Mike kinda running seed runs for him? But all 200 bill at packs I bet sales get slow.

3 Likes