Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

i agree with @Budderton , them autos are looking good. nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you both!

3 Likes

Bah getting larger

Almost half planted. Of course it’s been crazy hot and sunny :hot_face:

Early sex indicator on bah. Not 100 % sure which way it’s going to be honest

20 Likes

Hopefully water problem is solved :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

it was also crazy hot and sunny here to. 86 degrees on friday. took a nose dive friday night into saturday. been raining for 2 days day time temp 45-50. may rain all week here and stay low temps.
just a shout out hoping the farm is coming along and the weather is treating you better than over here.
the field looks sweet tubing and all!

1 Like

We’re cranking along :joy:. I’m doing plant counts and realizing that I don’t have all the space I thought I did :flushed:. I think the water is solved thankfully. I’m not sure how the plants are liking high 80s to low 50s and lower.
How’re you doing @mainerJ ?

2 Likes

HeY that one row is getting crooked on yah :sweat_smile:
Everythings looking stellar Youre Deff putting in the work!
The weather has deff been wonky …uv rays r a little bit much out here in the the wide open lol
Hope all is well bro !

2 Likes

That’s some of the straighter ones :joy:. The last week has been brutal. I’m well besides the last week in the sun.
How are you?
Fruit by the foot

21 Likes

Just busting balls!
It’s custom lol
DAMN the Autos looking great !? Atlas seeds correct ? …yeah deff been a hot one this week is suppose to chill out little .

3 Likes

I’ve been patiently waiting for some pics! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes Atlas seeds. Starting to get a really fruity smell. I’m glad we’re getting cool temps to help out the density and resin.
@blowdout2269 what pictures you waiting for?
@Rabeats2093 I can’t believe you would bust balls :flushed:

1 Like

Maybe not balls! but maybe bust chops Lol
Deff sounds better . busting balls was another method of castration for beef cattle back in the day !?

1 Like

Let’s go with busting chops :joy:

1 Like

Some flowers!
I was referring to this post. :wink::+1:

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure I was getting all the pictures up you wanted to see !

4 Likes

Am I the only person insanely jealous of all the plants this dude gets to run? :laughing:
Looking great man!

And I think the old italian fellas on Mulberry street call it “breakin balls” @Rabeats2093 :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll make you feel better by saying all plants need to be accounted for. What you start, what you loss, what product you are using on them and why, when they move locations, transplanted in other words a lot of paperwork :joy: I’m sure I didn’t even get everything!
Besides that it’s great!

6 Likes

Damn the book keepeing is enough to make you lose sleep over. isnt hard enough to try and grow the amount you are?

7 Likes

What a gorgeous image of all your plants… looking identical !

Great job @Emeraldgreen
Cali Orange Haze update tomorrow!
“All clear for Lift-off”

3 Likes

@Kami the bookkeeping is insane! And sell where😂 only like 13 stores statewide open for business!
@MissinBissin looking forward to the update. My buddy is getting orange/ lemon smells on his

6 Likes