Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Picture of the sun. 5 pm ny. It’s been like this all day from the smoke coming of the fires in Canada!

11 Likes

yeah same here its finally getting a touch better but has been bad here since early last night… the plants seem to likeit . not sure if it blocks a little light intensity and also maybe increases the C02. but my lungs dont like it

4 Likes

Definitely blocked light intensity. Great day to put stuff outside.

3 Likes

Sorry about blowing all our crappy smoke down your way. Seems like everything is on fire these days. It’s terrible up here right now. :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

I can’t even imagine how bad it is up there! It was like perpetually evening all afternoon here.

4 Likes

It’s sick. I work outside and had to call it by 1:30. Was like standing downwind from leaf fire but you couldn’t get away from it. One of my workers with asthma had to leave by 10;30. I hope we get some relief soon but it doesn’t look like it.

4 Likes

That is crazy. How much is burning?
Stay safe

1 Like

I’m not sure. I hear reports it’s all over the place. Thunder Bay area is going really good as well as some areas in central Ontario. Everywhere is just so hot and dry. Let’s hope for rain.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers: for a nice soaking rain. I heard they were really big, but experiencing the smoke this far away made an impression

1 Like

dry here in washington state also, we are dry for this time of year also, weather pattern this year is la nino, going to be a dryer year

1 Like

We had a hot dry year last year. I’m hoping for a bit more rain this year :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Fresh little update @Emeraldgreen on our Cali Orange Haze.
So glad to report that a Solid home has been found. The root-ball looks extensive in the 3-gal Version that was Plugged into some Wonderful Soil today.
Great history right on this spot.
Cheers Bro

16 Likes

She looks great!:clap::clap::grin:

2 Likes

So last season we grew the fast photo papaya bomb. I missed a couple herm clusters on some of them. Probably found 2k seeds approximately trimming last year. So I wanted to see what the resultant seeds produced and popped a bunch. Completely forgot about the auto flower part of the makeup. I now have approximately 40 autos and this…

@LoveDaAutos

11 Likes

better get those clippers out no male pollen needed right

1 Like

I moved him. I just am thinking about using him for some pollen donation. Just to many things going on and losing stuff. My execution has been really off on a bunch of stuff lately :joy::disappointed:

2 Likes

So I said to self…. How can I use these smokey days to my advantage? And the answer came

First application of BBP on outdoor plants! I just hit every clone I have so far!
@BudBusterPro

15 Likes

Glad to hear it @Emeraldgreen ! Could have started a lot sooner, but I’ll bet those girls will eat it up !!

2 Likes

My cat eats it all the time I can keep him off of it.
If I have a plant hanging he will even eat the dry leaves.
I think he likes the dry leaves better.
He will not touch the buds.
Nice show @Emeraldgreen but I am not yet caught up…

5 Likes

Thank you @shag! I have a big orange cat that loves to eat the leaves. He’ll only eat the ones attached to the plant :joy:.
@BudBusterPro i think I was a bit scared to start earlier!

I had some plants with leaf damage.

I could never find the pest until today! I found these in the soil at the base of the plant

14 Likes