Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’ve reached the point where I am willing to pull the bandage off. I’ve been trying to save my girls from these borq mites. I’m going to throw everything out and start over.
What a pain in the ass!

4 Likes

Before you ditch them, try SNS209. https://sierranaturalscience.com/shopping/natural-pesticides/209-systemic-pest-control/

I had spider mites bad and on the suggestion of @misterbee, I was able to eradicate the mites and have had no problems since. I do apply 5 soil applications, as per the instructions, to the soil when I start a new project. Anyway, I thought I would share this.

6 Likes

Thank you for the link. I’ll check it out some more.
These are an incredibly resilient, resistant spider mite. Hitch hiked into my room on dirty cut.

6 Likes

I spent the last day or so cloning and cleaning my tent. What a tedious pita! I know it’s what needs to be done though.
So I get to figure out what I’m popping next.
1-Copa testers
2- cougar milk
3- thinking sativa

5 Likes

Right on @Emeraldgreen , getting right back to it!:+1: I’ve got this in my fridge for you, when/if you want to put some on the Cougars Milk or anything else. :v:

8 Likes

I appreciate you holding onto it for me until I’m ready. Definitely want to make that cross along with f2.
I have to jump back on it asap. Figured I should start working on older stuff in the frig.

3 Likes

Some really old school packaging :joy:

13 Likes

you know about the ole glory days! oh what fun those old school packages were. :christmas_tree: :innocent:

4 Likes

I absolutely do kinda remember those days😂

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple weeks in a hotel room in Vancouver that I can not really remember, back in 95! :joy::sweat_smile::v:

7 Likes

watching tv rubbing my puppy’s belly

13 Likes

What a lovebug!

3 Likes

She absolutely is a love bug. She is adorable. She has to touch you when sitting with you.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.
I applied for the ny mentor program for licensing. I moved to the second round and have an interview scheduled for tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:

Figured the solstice would be a good day to pop some seeds!

9 Likes

Good luck @Emeraldgreen!
you-can-do-it-

I was on the fence about popping more beans today.
Looks like I will be digging around in the seed fridge.

6 Likes

Well, might have to dip those deep chunk beans today , now that you two mention it
Hapi growing

4 Likes

Well my plans for popping seeds has hit a small bump :joy:
I need paper towels! I use paper towels because I can than check progress every 15 seconds :crazy_face: with minimal damage!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays

8 Likes

To you as well brother !!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

3 Likes

Happy holidays @Emeraldgreen ! Blessings and positive vibrations towards you and yours! :v::canada::santa:

3 Likes