Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

@Tejas we are hoping for a second opinion. :crossed_fingers:

@OriginalDankmaster96 good to see you here. Thank you for the kind words. I’d love to put some of your crippy creations out next season.
Definitely experienced lurking :joy:. I figured I should show something or else a restraining order might happen :scream:.
I have to go back and see how everything did with these outside. Finding good outdoor strains that truly finish is a challenge in northeast

6 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Emeraldgreen…always sucks losing a pet. Enjoy while you can.

3 Likes

Thank you @CanuckistanPete

1 Like

Cassie just was put down. So happy she enjoyed the last two days

17 Likes

Unkind news.:pensive: My condolences to you and yours EG.

6 Likes

Jeewizz that’s sad. What a beautiful dog, I’m super sorry man

4 Likes

@Budderton and @Natea thank you!
She was an awesome dog. She was only 12 years old. I can’t believe she’s gone.
So happy we took her to the river yesterday. She was so happy

9 Likes

Yeah man, I know I probably hurts but she went out with happiness and she is in a better place now. Hang in there I know it’s tough.

2 Likes

It was definitely the best thing for her. An X-ray showed that her whole body was riddled. Just happy the weather was good for her.

1 Like

Aw poor dog. Yes wherever that was looked beautiful!

1 Like

It’s a flat area with a bunch of game trails about 20 min from the house. It’s a beautiful spot. The only drawback is the ticks. I pulled 7 off myself, Cleo and her.

4 Likes

Condolences @Emeraldgreen , I’m glad you all shared 12 years with her RIP Cassie!

4 Likes

My condolences brother, may she rest in peace…

2 Likes

Very sad news, I am sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Thank you @Tejas it’s still sinking in that she is gone.

Funny story.
I stopped putting her lead on when I let her out to go to the bathroom the last week or so. She woke me up around 3:30 am to go out Friday night. I let her out unleashed and watched her just start to go wandering off.
Her goodbye to me was to have me chasing her around the house at 3:30 in the morning in my boxers and sandals :joy:. What a great goodbye

12 Likes

Sorry for your lose bud - she sounded like a great pup.

2 Likes

She really was a great pup. Thank you

2 Likes

How are these going? Love to see some more pictures.

1 Like

Just been cloning and keeping alive until I make room, just put a couple clones in DWC, a few more going into RDWC, as soon as room is redone. Give me a few
Hapi

2 Likes

Fresh batch of doggie treats. Sweet potato peanut butter and flour.

14 Likes