Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’ve had this conversation with you @darkillusion you just knock people out!!!

2 Likes

Hey hey hey now…Not my fault if the kiddies can not hang with the big boys. :rofl:

3 Likes

We call those giddy ups over here @darkillusion

3 Likes

:joy: you give warning to them!

3 Likes

Hence why I do not feel sorry for them.

3 Likes

i read your questions asking above about the copa strains. if you havent pulled the trigger yet i think i could put a sampler / tester seed maker package together for you as a surprise christmas gift for you. you took a hard fall this year i can relate 2 bad knees. and every good turn deserves another. send me some deets. may the spirit and peace of the season fulfill the good people of OG :wink:.

13 Likes

You know everyone thinks your exaggerating!
After everyone eats all these products claiming 1000mg and experience nothing, how strong could they be :joy:

2 Likes

Much respect @mainerJ put a big smile on my face just reading that…. You are one of the good ones my friend :facepunch:t2: @Emeraldgreen deserves it no question

6 Likes

Yes that was a completely unexpected offer @mainerJ brought a smile to my face also ear to ear!

4 Likes

you will be dancing on that leg before you know it! or at least not feeling it. i love the good medicine. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy: I wasn’t much for dancing before the break!
I’m working on strengthening right now, thankfully no real pain. Just some weakness in my knee

2 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

Bahaha nasty :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

3 Likes

thank you and all of that to and with you. :evergreen_tree: got into the afgani bread! having trouble makin the words work feels great. when did you say the brownies are done?

13 Likes

That’s a loaf! Damn @mainerJ
Some are done tonight :grin: going to need to make some more ingredients :joy:.
My boss growing up used to have a brass dick pipe. It would crack me up how no one would smoke when he pulled it out :joy:

3 Likes

giphy

10 Likes

Just stopped by to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas brother.

8 Likes