Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Thank you @MoBilly Merry Christmas to you and yours also and a Happy New Year I’m sure I’ll be offering this again :grin:

6 Likes

I’ll send you my deets :joy: Happy Holidays bro !

1 Like

What a cozy Couch !!

1 Like

Merry Christmas @MoBilly and @Emeraldgreen hope yall are enjoying the holiday season!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas buddy. Hope you have a safe happy holidays!

5 Likes

Merry Xmas to you @Emeraldgreen.

4 Likes

Merry Xmas buddy. Hope your well and have a safe and joyous holidays

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :gift::gift: May you all have a safe and happy holidays

8 Likes

Merry Christmas dude!

4 Likes

Good morning and merry christmas brotha! :santa: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning and merry Christmas :gift: :christmas_tree:. I hope you all have a great day

4 Likes

You too bro!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Nice Dalmations! I’ve read they have a ton of energy.

2 Likes

They do have a ton of energy! Really smart also

4 Likes

Just did a quick count of moms. I’m in the 30-35 range as I try to find the one out of my pheno hunts. No wonder I’m overwhelmed…. these aren’t even the clone moms I want to hold, but do have room for :flushed:. I may have a problem!

6 Likes

Only problem I see is….space. :flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s always my problem :joy::disappointed:

6 Likes

Lmao I hear that! I’m gonna do that with my reg seed runs. It kinda sucks having a mother plant tent like I need a buddy just to keep plants alive for me so I can focus solely on growing haha. I feel like even if I did that I’d find something to make my grow life hectic again but I do truly enjoy seeing my plants daily

5 Likes

First thing in the morning, I pour a cup of coffee and head into the greenroom. Last thing before I hit the rack, I head to the greenroom.
I love just sitting in there checking leaves, playing my guitar…
Yeah it’s my “happy place” for sure. lol

7 Likes