Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Hope yall are having a good day

3 Likes

Morning dude! What’s kicking in this part of the og universe!

1 Like

Just got done arguing with the dealership about them not wanting to do a replacement clockspring on my fiances car when I came in for a light recall because it didn’t show the airbag light last time because I took our the fuse. This time I’m like wait hold on a second I have the damn fuse look here’s your airbag light. Without it throwing the light they wanted to charge me $200 for a diagnostic scan but with the light on its free. They were pissed about it because they are short staffed and I got the light to come on and I was arguing with them like nope this time it’s getting fixed

3 Likes

Yep that’s how the factory has it set up, but yeah if the factory won’t pay for it the dealership won’t push it through warranty or recalls. Put the fuse back in leave it in and go to a different dealership. Also wouldn’t leave the airbag fuse out. It has multiple bags on that circuit.

3 Likes

Yeah I never really thought about that just got tired of looking at the light tbh lol. You probably have the same look on your face as the guy when I said that

3 Likes

Most be something in the air. Just getting home after car stopped moving :flushed::disappointed:.

2 Likes

Well damn, sorry to hear. Also what kind of stopped moving? Say like died and won’t restart or like starts but doesn’t go at all? Also was there a check engine light on? @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

I got some rattling in the valves I think. Gradual power loss over a few miles. It’s at the mechanic, so :crossed_fingers:it’s simple. Starts but super rough ideal. The check engine light was on

3 Likes

Just spent 2500$ between my Subaru and old ranger. Hate hate hate the mechanic. Took the car in for brake replacement, and they said I needed a radiator. I said wtf are you doing looking at my radiator when I paid you to change my brakes. They said they always check problem spots. So somehow when they were checking it the stem of the radiator busted off, ( or supposedly that happened before they checked). Anyway, I got a new radiator, and brakes, and got to keep the old radiator, which had all but barely a 1/4 inch piece the hose clamp squeezed off. I could have easily just pushed the hose further on and clamped it on. Ugh…

2 Likes

Also, they said I have a slight gasket leak.

Now I have oil visably making spots on my pad.
Didn’t do that b4.

Hope your car starts right up and goes. Had a car that did that once. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I hear that. I’m just :crossed_fingers:right now
I’ve been watching this kind of thing in a lot of services. I think people are just trying to catch up because they are broke unfortunately

3 Likes

Weird day yesterday followed by 4 hours of sleep! Yeah :flushed:. Drinking coffee trying to come up with a clue :joy:.
Have a great day

5 Likes

Dang @Emeraldgreen , I hope your day is as good as yesterday was bad.

5 Likes

Thank you buddy. :crossed_fingers: because that would be great

4 Likes

Had a shit night myself…. Let’s hope today is better for us both bro :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

Hope things are going well over there, just figured I would let you know the eagle has landed, thank you very much!

3 Likes

Excellent, I figured you would like the addition :grin:.

2 Likes

How is your golden ticket doing. Mine is getting used to its home… Seems like it was recovering last week and now starting with some new growth from the future side branches ! Also some seeds I was germinated the other day hit some soil today. Waiting on a few of the beans to pop still but well see in a few days what they look like.

8 Likes

Sounds like mine. She looks like she is getting ready to go! Hope all your seeds germinate grow well!! I’m sitting on my hands for starting new seeds right now.

4 Likes

The struggle is real :flushed:

@Bobgrows

17 Likes