Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Good morning everyone! Man while we are on the topic of restaurants my sister sent me this post someone she knows posted on Facebook about this Chinese reataurant and it’s just too funny. The people refused to pay $1.35 ea for their drinks and got the cops called on them. It’s a shame she didn’t send me pics of the comment section she said was blowing up but I stay away from social media for a reason. It’s funny to watch from a far tho

3 Likes

This forum is the only online community I am, or likely will be, a part of. I did the FB thing for a bit but that was just a way to see how family back home were doing. There was too much drama and I am not at all into needless drama.

9 Likes

Mark that on the map of places to never go again. I guarantee the seasoning will taste a little… off if they recognize your sis.
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

My sister didn’t post it. I guess it was someone she knew who posted it but I couldn’t help but laugh. I try not to eat out as much as I can. It’s always healthier and cheaper to cook the food yourself even if your deep frying French fries trust me it’s cleaner and healthier at home lol

3 Likes

I see you worked in a kitchen before :rofl::rofl:
My friend owned a restaurant, she refuses to eat out! She’d have you come to her place and cook it to go!

3 Likes

I have my culinary degree but decided it’s not the career I wanted. Too many asshats doing coke for sous chefs and then wondering why you can’t keep up. Not to mention the drama never ends at restaurants it’s like hard pass lol. Should of went to school for an auto tech or welder

7 Likes

Kitchens are crazy, have found every trade has an element of crazy though

3 Likes

Back of the house folks are wild. Was always fun messing with the characters back there. Soooo easy to get them worked up. Haha

4 Likes

I worked at a Kentucky Fried Chicken. Enough said. lol
I used to work at a Hudson Foods turkey processing plant. It was years before I could eat store bought turkey.
Enough said. lol

2 Likes

I like the crazy construction stuff where they just cut into their arm and have to leave work not the kind where people are shouting at me nonstop lol. True stroy tho at a contract construction gig I had this method head ran the angle grinder right into his forearm and the blade got stuck. White mezzanine top and then red splatters everywhere. My heart sank for a bit as I’m checking to make sure I have all my body parts and then I look over to see dude next to me yanking a grinder blade out his arm and making a tourniquet for his arm and im like nah bro I gotta take you to the boss and he’s like I’m good to keep working like no no your not. They fired him on the spot and didn’t even call an ambulance for him said hurry up get out the parking lot shoo. That was wild but better than any kitchen I’ve worked in

6 Likes

Working in restaurants, on construction sites (tile myself), and on commercial fishing boats will have you meeting some real characters and provide you with stories for life. Haha

4 Likes

I also worked on many construction site in the tile game, irrigation work also… down in south Florida, crazy stuff

4 Likes

According to the Missouri State government, construction jobs account for the largest share of on the job fatalities in this state. Morons not paying attention probably account for 97.9% of those. It was tiring having to watch your own ass and that of two or three newbies at the same time.

4 Likes

@MoBilly is 94 percent right, 62 percent of the time.

6 Likes

You giving me a failing grade @Hashpants !? :laughing:
58.3% was below a passing grade when I was in school. LOL

3 Likes

I didn’t learn how to average those ! 94 x 62 = @MoBilly 156 percent right?

2 Likes

I specifically hired nothing but assholes just for the stories that were bound to happen.

5 Likes

I like your style :sunglasses: and Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @MoBilly @ItsintheGenetics
Hope we all have a fantastic day!

5 Likes