Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Good morning everybody, @Emeraldgreen hope you all have a great week

5 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

Good morning everybody, and congrats on turning over the odometer @Emeraldgreen! …Enjoying the shennaigans here and at @Indicana_Jones’s thread.

5 Likes

Good morning Emgreen! Morning everybody!

6 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones @MrGreenJeans

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! I ended up getting in my lemongrass plants today and was pretty excited! Threw them in the backyard by our coffee drinking spot in the mornings and when we relax outside in the afternoons. Supposed to be an amazing mosquito repellent!

7 Likes

Afternoon all! Washing hands before bathroom was for my comfort( hot pepper juice on hands :hot_face:) and afterwards for cleanliness purposes!:rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and to everyone, hope everyone has agreat day

3 Likes

Morning all!

2 Likes

Good morning @ItsintheGenetics @Mrgreenthumb
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning bro !!
Sheesh look at you go !?
Part two Wowwww

2 Likes

Wow they’re lucky he didn’t end up litigating their faces off… if he’d have died or gotten extremely sick etc… it would have been their liability even with drugs involved… crazy they pulled that shit lol

2 Likes

Goodmorning everyone around… hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

Haha yeah that’s contract bids with shady construction companies for you! Few days later we watched the foreman drop a whole 15 stair steel staircase after I warned everyone to back up that he had no clue what he was doing listening to the truck driver that the forklift wasn’t rated to pick that up. Everyone listened to me and he threatened to fire me. We had a small screaming match where I said your gonna get people killed. The trucker got pissy and then the safety guy came out pulled out his camera and started recording as the foreman dumped this massive 1 piece steel staircase a whole semi truck bed long onto the ground. Needless to say he went on “vacation” for a while and then no one spoke of him not coming back. 2 day after that they were rushing us and just hired a weekend crew to come in and setup poles but they only tied in the bottom grid not the middle or tops to try and rush us. One day I saw this guy leaning on the grid and all the grid started falling over in a domino effect. All imported European aluminum for a high tech robotics system and icing on the cakes employees were at work while we were building everything. Everyone got laid off. People from different states sent home packing because that job was supposed to last for another 3 months. Worst construction job I’ve ever worked but was rather humorous while it lasted

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and gang… happy hump day…

6 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb
Good morning everyone
Have a great day

4 Likes

Been busy defoiling my project plants and up potting. Sorry, good morning guys and gals!

5 Likes

Hey it’s still morning. Have a good one everybody.

3 Likes

Been kinda slow around here lately, everybody must be out enjoying the outdoors

2 Likes

It’s not just me thinking that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like