Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Curing: not necessary in my opinion. Some strains that I didn’t particularly like did get a little nicer after about a month - then revisiting them. Maybe because I was all out of the better shit? I dunno :rofl:

Flushing: Oh dear. I do flush my plants, but only after I chop them down :smiley:
I like me a nice taper down like @PatHealy . I can;t bring myself to not feed them. They trust me to care for them!! Lol

There! now I’ve outed myself :rofl:

7 Likes

Don’t you feel better now :grin:

3 Likes

Yes! but you guys took all my likes!

4 Likes

Good night everyone. Let the like fairy replenish while we sleep :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @tresbundles , I think you get a 1 day chip…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

good night green

1 Like

Sounds absolutely crazy!! No offense or anything… but seriously . Uncured weed in my opinion is harsh and the flavors are just not up to par … alot happens during a proper cure that’s pretty important… increased shelf life, increased flavor … changes in flavors… cannabanoid retention… and potency retention

1 Like

No, not crazy, just my opinion. No offense taken,sir.

Maybe the dry conditions or fertilization are causing that? I don’t experience that a lot of the time. With that said, there have been exceptions that seemed to “stabilize” after a couple weeks jarred.
My fresh weed is usually better than anything I have had in jars for more than a couple weeks. Then again, I select for plants that taste great right off the vine. It also helps I dry for at least 10 days in a cool room with unfinished wood floors. Maybe I’m just “curing” on the vine.

1 Like

That’s my point… is you must have Curing conditions… and I get it some plants taste great without a cure… but… to make the statement that actual curing makes no difference is pretty misleading, to say… someone brand new at growing…

1 Like

I stated that it was my opinion that curing is not necessary. @Emeraldgreen started it! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao… I’m just bustin your balls…

2 Likes

Outta likes, bud. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh boy @tresbundles you opened the can…lol

images (33)

5 Likes

good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone, hope things are a little calmer on the boards today at the great OG, hope everybody has a great day

4 Likes

Good morning all!

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope an awesome day is ahead of you
@Mrgreenthumb @ItsintheGenetics

3 Likes

Good morning you wonders of Weedville!

3 Likes

Morning mobilly.

Okay. I’d be willing to pay no more than $5000 for a unit that makes 4 lbs of dried/cured weed per cycle.

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly @Indicana_Jones

I wonder how much these units would cost if it wasn’t weed related?

3 Likes

$299 at Costco final answer.

5 Likes