Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I would prefer never having anything around for more than 2 weeks :grin:

If it works for you I’m not trying to change your mind.

Oh I just realized we should have a flush or no flush conversation at the same time :flushed::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I bet brother :rofl:

2 Likes

Flush, flush, flush!!!

2 Likes

I grew Grape Gas and then numerous crosses from seed out myself as well. Didn’t change my mind on curing. Haha. I love that cut though. Crosses were really good too. I want Grape Gas in my stable for sure.

2 Likes

I’m in the moderate feed no flush camp!!
We still friends :grin:

5 Likes

Did you get grape Laffy taffy out of it without washing it?

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t wanna :joy:

2 Likes

I taper the feed for sure, but never want to cut calcium out too much. Bud rot. Last few days I’ll do just use epsom and gypsum to be lazy and save some nutes.

1 Like

I don’t flush… Guess what color my ash is!

4 Likes

I want the plant to use up the excess if your using salts, you want to flush the salts.

2 Likes

I don’t know what Laffy Taffy smells like. Haha. I really thought it was your typical grape/purple/berry weed taste with some gas added to it, which I found killer. Wasn’t too much of that taste the Gelato brings though in my experience. Maybe that’s Laffy Taffy or something. I’m no weed sommelier. I hated tastings for work and I’d hate to do a weed tasting too. Haha I’m old.

5 Likes

Post count is on fire here… some great flushing conversation going on here

4 Likes

It’s all opinion based. It’s an as*hole every one has one :rofl:

3 Likes

I do the organization pro mix thing so most of my watering are straight water…so not much flushing here

2 Likes

I ll be honest, I starve the mess out of my plants. They look good till about 2 weeks to harvest then I let it eat itself.

3 Likes

I did that once, lost all my terps. Probably the biggest reason why I don’t flush. :rofl:

1 Like

m92tf

6 Likes

Please :pray: do!!! :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: we all know your sitting on your hands @tresbundles !!

1 Like

As my buddy used to say
Many roads to God!

@tresbundles couldn’t sit on his hands any longer!!