Equipment buying and reviews

im all about that sarcasm baby :laughing: I always have a smile on my face when im on here so take everything I say lightly and with love:)

3 Likes

Hey @lotus710 was that for me my man? I didnā€™t realize until now you know!

1 Like

sure wasXD hahahah you missed my guide post. i think youd like to check it out:)

1 Like

Does it involve DIY? Cosā€™ i suck at DIY! I am just not quite ready to go organic 100%. I am actually thinking of switching back to coco and avoid pests that way. Bugs donā€™t like hydroponic media, so i dunno man. Might not be the path i am willing to follow.

My cups for the contest seem to be the better plants i have grownā€¦ They are 100% hydroponic.

1 Like

ITS WHAT YOUVE BEEN ASKING ME TO WRITE UP :laughing: if you decide you suck then you suck. simple right? i chose not to suck and check out my plants!! didnt you have a ton of problems in coco?? cuz ya plants in soil now look 110% better then your coco growsXD why go back?

might i add. bugs dont like healthy plants:)

1 Like

Tell that to the red ants eating my golden Tiger Males under the sunā€¦ HAHAHAHAHAHA

You know how it is @lotus710!

1 Like

shit you got ants bro?! i know raid makes a spray that works great, idk if you could get it on your plants though

You canĀ“t hide the love you feel for me right bro! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Smoking a little raid never hurt anybody

1 Like

You guys are killing me!!! WAITā€¦ Is that literally!?

its impossible to hide! hahahahahaha :laughing:

yeah man havnt you heard? raid gives those extra terps and chems for that extra buzzzzzzz

2 Likes

You should have said that from the beginning, going to the store now!

1 Like

Priceless.

How did you beat me to this comment?

Oh I forgot how it works hereā€¦ Let me try this againā€¦ Smoking A little raid never hurt anybody

1 Like

Second pull is never as good, right? lol

I think I will get a couple of these swamp coolers while they are 1/2 price this week at ā€˜Crappy Tireā€™. I have a more industrial sized one, but MAN it rattles like a maraca. I hope they arenā€™t too loud, maybe Iā€™ll plug one in at the store :smile:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/honeywell-outdoor-air-cooler-610-sq-ft-0436162p.html#srp

2 Likes

Just bought a Green Qube. Will likely be posting photos and impressions in the near futureā€¦

I am pleased with quality and features.

1 Like

They look nice. And they had the tent sizes/height that were more optimal toward my needs. Your note prompted me to contact them via email and, as youā€™ve said, they were very accommodating with shipping.

Does that Raid come in a 510 thread? Might have to try thatā€¦rotflmao