Equipment buying and reviews

Hola Gang

For myself I just bought

a new fridge

Bare

8 Likes

Needed more flower room. Got this lil tent set up last night. The first pic of oleskool’s Shitkicker LED Shed Strips. 18 X 14watt SIB, shucked and screwed!

11 Likes

you “shucked” the bulbs. :smile: looks impressive to me - how about some more pics? What spectrum bulbs did you use??

3 Likes

@Muleskinner. Thanks for stoppin by bro! 2700K as its in a flower tent. I don’t know enough about mixing spectrums to make any conclusions in that regard. I’ll post some more pics. Working great so far. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

1” holes between light rows to pull heat through to exhaust.

17 Likes

that’s a masterpiece! So it’s 252 watts total

4 Likes

Actually it looks like you are using a mixed spectrum from looking at your pics, The more orange yellow LED’s are the 2700k and the yellow are either 5000l or 6500k it looks like soo if that is the case using a mixed spectrum you are probably around 4000k all together… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @pookie123. That certainly wasn’t my intention as I ordered 2700K. I’m gonna check them tonight as they could have sent me the wrong bulbs. I was so busy shuckin’ the bulbs I didn’t check. Thanks for the heads up bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hello guys, @Muleskinner and @oleskool830, just trying to keep things tidy… Thanks.

1 Like

Very cool LED board.

Well hello @MadScientist! Thanks for cleaning up my mess. Happy Monday! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Found this cool app that tracks nutrients.

1 Like

That’s only good for advanced nutrients though

2 Likes

Also found this grow log app mostly for iPhone and apple iPhone users from the App Store

1 Like

I’m gonna try this one @shroomgod. Thanks for that bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

hey just wanna let you know if you boil a cigarette in water and then(once it cools down) water you bitches it will kill fungus gnats and thise pesky larva and anything in the medium, good for hydro, dunno about soil though, probably knocks the micro herd roo hard

I thought I would review a product (or two) that I really like from a relatively new company called Element Nutrients.
First up is Myco+. I started using this on my first run of Valley Ghash several weeks into veg. After about 2 days (in coco) they had a very noticeable growth explosion. I’m on my 3rd run with this product now and it has become a favorite. Although it is recommended as a veg supplement I started using it in flo on the 2nd run and was very pleased with the results and it now is my favorite full cycle supplement.

Next is Flower Fuel. I haven’t done a controlled test on this yet so I can’t say if it makes any difference. It sure hasn’t hurt anything and is a very affordable bloom booster.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for gadgets and my first harvest I picked up a Trim Bin and had a blast using it. Drop it on your lap, get comfortable and trim away knowing that everything will be contained in the bin and catch all the kief at the bottom of the tray.

My last trim party one of my friends ended up using it, while I tried using a few aluminum pans and it just isn’t the same. I’m going to pick up a few more as I’m 100% sold on using these, just makes everything easier IMO.

8 Likes

Just finished up a new review video on the H&Grow LED. Let me know your thoughts!

2 Likes

Okay was split out of my thread, while I was replying.

So here you get a cut n paste

If I am to be totaly honest, not sure where to begin or give feed back.

As a potential customer, or as one who have done a ton of product reviews over the years. In both article and video format, I’ll try to do both and plz don’t take any offence by any of this.

I would do it 100% different, and I would have skipped your video as a viewer. It started with vertical filming, right there I would have skipped the video.
Scrolled a bit in, just to see if everything was filmed in vertical.
Then the next part was just watching a picture slide, with borring audio speak of borring specs. (2nd time u lost me)
And video of plants are only in veg or very early flower, and a picture of some random plant with buds.
It don’t really speak credibility, and looks like it’s made purly for sales. Long time before you even finished the grow, so nothing to support it acctualy replaces a 1000W HID light.

The intro was nice, short and made me wanna see more.

What I would wish to see, and what I would do.
The light in action, sure fill in some specs. Maybe just some text on the screen, but talk about the light.
What you think about it, while you show the grows you have already finished.

And then when you got video of mature plants, and 2 lbs of dry buds.
Then you can show it’s equal a 1K HID, and your video will in my opinion be a good review and worth watching and sharing! When I watch a video review, I expect to see solid results.

The end was fine, where you sit and talk. You could use that after the into, do a short presentation of the video.

Will take a lot more effort, but hey im all about doing it right. Or why do it at all?

Hope you can use this - Happy growing!

8 Likes