Esmereldaspike's first auto grow

Tanks :grin: got loads to research now, my house is going to be taken over by most of the shite I want to grow highly doubt Iā€™ll even fit in in lolll and Iā€™ll definitely give that guy a shout if he doesnā€™t pop up! :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Sheā€™ll have the best luck gettin the small pucks for shrooms online and bulk spawning them, prints are a step further that complicate things a lot for a beginner unless you want to put in a lot of time and effort. Best to have multiple seperate to avoid contaminating them all. Itll give a good jump start into it and you can use the grain as spawn if you want to continue.

3 Likes

If cloytons ( spelt wrong ) Stay upwards , they too warm and trying to protect grow tip
If cloytons look like McDonaldā€™s m then media too wet
A nice look is one straight / horizontal and other slightly bent

Thatā€™s the only tips I got at this stage
: )
Just something to look for at this boring stage

2 Likes

She will understand you more than most. You both have the same motherland :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ripping off the orange and the green for shame :rofl:

3 Likes

Got @anon58740919 absolutely creasing at this the ejit :rofl: and donā€™t worry I canā€™t spell well either!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll follow along.
Good luck with your grow

2 Likes

oh hello little sprouts new leaves, Gettt uppp so happy to see my little ones growing and changing everyday. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Thankyou for the support and I hope you enjoy my first ever growing experience! :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Lookin good
Remember water for the plant not the pot
: )

2 Likes

Thankyou, Iā€™ve been misting the tops at present while they are establishing roots. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Esmereldaspike , Iā€™m Budderton, nice to meet you. I have grown cubes with very little effort and input expense. It is fairly easy.

I have lots of spore prints from my best fruits and I would send you a few if you like. I know first hand the healing power of the cube. Making new neural pathways that help you to think circles around the box. Iā€™m in Canada.:grin::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Hey @Budderton pleasure to meet you. That would be awesome if you would send some spore prints :green_heart: that looks like a really simple setup too which is what I like :roll_eyes::rofl: would they make it from Canada to the UK?

2 Likes

Very simple set up but there are some parts of the process where strict protocol must be followed to ensure good results.(sterilization, inoculation) You will need a pressure cooker and a still air box. Luckily thereā€™s plenty of info on the interweb to guide you through the process.
Iā€™ve shipped spore prints to the states in a birthday card and had them make it through but never Europe.
Iā€™m game to try if you up for it. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You couldnā€™t get any more simple than @anon58740919 so that comment explains everything :rofl:

5 Likes

You cheeky barstool :rofl: Iā€™m not simple Iā€™m different :rofl::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

You can send them to @anon58740919 he can take the wrap for me! :rofl::green_heart:

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: guess thatā€™s what a manā€™s for eh :rofl:

3 Likes

Ngl mate Iā€™m more simple than he is :rofl::broken_heart::roll_eyes:

3 Likes