Esmereldaspike's first auto grow

@DJSF thankyou for you’re support hope I do well and learn some new tips and tricks off everyone’s personal experiences! :v:

4 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I look forwards to hearing some recommendations from you! :grin:

3 Likes

Lots and lots of info and folks with tons of knowledge if your ever interested. Too much work for me, I’d rather walk through the fields and find them in the cow poop!

3 Likes

Me and you both. I always wait for late September/October and go collect liberty caps out of sheep shit :joy: make a brew with ribena

2 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 I have actually got PTSD with secondary OCD this is a massive help thankyou! :v: Think Im going to secretly love OG more than the fella :rofl:

5 Likes

I always pick the fruitcakes :roll_eyes::joy:
I see both of the diagnoses on a daily basis. She’s not herself on prescription meds. I’m not too sure about an LSD/mushroom :mushroom: reset for you though @Esmereldaspike. Hopefully our little hobby here helps you as much as it does me. You can tell the OG fam the difference in my demeanor with a growroom up and not. :peace_symbol: Levels in my head are like 500% better :100:

6 Likes

You mean like a peach cobbler or cherry pie right!!! Lol. I wish you both much happiness and wellness if your future. This place sure is wonderful and it wouldn’t be the same without you all here!!! Much love!

4 Likes

She’s tasty like a cherry pie :pie::yum::joy::joy::joy:
And we will definitely be happy together even if we ain’t happy with other shit going on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I wish you the same brother :100::green_heart:
I agree it’s the odd folks that make OG. I’d tag them but I’d never get to anything else there’s that many :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Much love your way too bro :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

ONE OG RULE, you gotta promise to TRY and keep that far right of your growing area clear!! I’m SUPER OLD and can’t stand around much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Wishing you nothing but success in your endeavors. You have a wealth of knowledge here, especially with Autos. You WILL NOT fail, bank on that. Steady as she goes, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

A lady after my own heart.

Show here how and she will outshine all the people that don’t like to read.

Cant wait to see your grow @Esmereldaspike. I will just sit here on this branch and watch.

4 Likes

@anon58740919 Mehh sometimes they are better or maybe it’s things I don’t like, as you’ve already stated I am a fruit cake after all :kissing_heart: but I’m sure I will enjoy it there is alot of fascinating things on here already and alot of supportive people so I think I may do just fine! :heart:

4 Likes

Thankyou @G-paS I hope I don’t disappoint!

2 Likes

@misterbee there’s a seat there ready and waiting for you. With extra lumbar support if you need it. Thanks for following and for the kind words. Only 43 minutes until we can see if any popped :rofl: doubt it so soon though lol

4 Likes

So it’s very early stages but my seeds now have decent sized tails go my little tadpoles grow grow! :grin::grin::metal::green_heart:

3 Likes

so we are finally above Coco level :grin: absolutely over the moon! I will now be using pH perfect sensi coco grow @ 3ml per litre.

6 Likes

Pink grapefruit obviously should have a fruity smell
Breeder Info here -

2 Likes

Thankyou! Ill have a read though :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome. I hope once you’ve got the bud in your hands @anon58740919 and yourself smoke it up. Since you like tripping ask @anon58740919 to grow some barney’s farm lsd :v:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u I don’t smoke but I’m sure I can have a try I suppose haha and ask him haha I’ll grow myself some in my own special cupboard​:shushing_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Get some golden teacher prints online :wink:

I’m sure @Bob13 may also be able to help with some.

4 Likes