EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I think I still have the list of who got what (or at least requests) in a mess of receipts & chaos on what was once a kitchen table.

will edit this later with that info on you two :dog2: :circus_tent: :spider:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It’s really looking like 2 girls mate.
Leggy plants :slight_smile:

A better picture of the bodhi tree :+1:

11 Likes

No ones yet to beat my LRUV bro :+1:

That was just before they got chopped. If I’d not put them under 12/12 for final weeks they would have been much bigger :grin:

3 Likes

CK = Critical Kush also. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s no wonder I can’t understand wtf I’m growing :laughing:
They both seem female so who cares?? As long as they bud and finish if I don’t like it I can donate it to @Ghandisflipflop dyslexia appeal :rofl:

4 Likes

On paper I only have ConspiracyKushXRedCherryBerry for ghandi.

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Still doesn’t help finding what’s growing :rofl:
Let it be a surprise. Harvest I’ll explain the smell in my own fucked up way and you flip a coin and tell me anything :laughing:

5 Likes

I asked @cannabissequoia for Conspiracy fkn Kush though dickwad. :sweat_smile:

If you had half a brain cell you’d be dangerous :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

CK = Candy Kush
There are loads of others too :smiley:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u can’t remember shit.

He has a memory like a dead goldfish :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The most hilarious thing is you had to check on Google how to spell “dyslexia” :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This thread is better than watching the comedy channel lol

5 Likes

Then you copied and pasted it from my original post onto yours :laughing:

2 Likes

@cogitech. Your LRUV x Tangerine dream is a girl. She’s the biggest plant in the tent. Fingers crossed she ends up being a special plant. Can’t wait to see what odours she gives off :v:

The picture is a little out of focus and not very clear but she’s definitely got pistils showing👍

7 Likes

You say I’m dyslexic, yet you can “see” odours :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to hear that! She’s looking great, mate!

3 Likes

Haha fuck off knob jockey. Here scratcher won a grand on one of her cards :+1:it may be worth giving her it again if your a little short lol

3 Likes

Yeah she’s really healthy and growing very fast. I’ve added a bit of a nitrogen boost to give them all a bit more green colour. Soon as all the pots have plants in I’m gonna push them all as far as I can with megacrop.

4 Likes

One thing I learned the hard way was the autos I grew didn’t like lots of food. I recommend caution.

6 Likes

Once I see the slightest bit of tip burn I’ll back off don’t worry :+1:

4 Likes