CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Very nice and kind of you slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello
Im interested on more sativa strains if you have.
Many thanks

4 Likes

id love to take some orange and durban poison if there are any left!

4 Likes

@Prairiefarmer @leuh13 hello & welcome to you newer users.

There’s a minimum requirement of “member” status that I’ll be holding to until further notice in this thread. Sorry (I feel like a d*ck), but keep participating on OG & you’ll have too many seeds before you realize it. :wink: Thanks for understanding.

(see rules bit):

@Billy You got it! PM me the most private of details… :smile:

Trying to beat the odds and keep everyone happy. I have a feeling even new users will end up benefiting, directly or indirectly.

:evergreen_tree: time zone changes are still :poop: BS :older_man: :zzz:

9 Likes

:laughing: </></></></></></></></>

And, awesome give-away cannabissequoia. A very generous OG’er.

8 Likes

@cannabissequoia I’m interested in the remedycbd x rcb if I can get in on some of the action :+1:

4 Likes

Make your mind up young jedi :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I had made my mind up. I chose some earlier but felt like others maybe more deserving and need them more than I do mate. I’d not be able to grow them out until March anyway as they would be outdoors in pots.

3 Likes

I would love to try some sour life saver and durban p.

4 Likes

I tried to look away and ignore the post but I would love to grab some RCBxSilverOG and some SLSx Durban Poison.

Put me last because I am in no way in need of more beans

4 Likes

The CBD remedy seems very interesting to me. Id take a pack from you! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Most generous offer your throwing out @cannabissequoia I’ll pass on this round but a big TY , need to run some others members beans given away first and take inventory of own!

4 Likes

Early Monday morning. :unamused:

TOTAL(THE WHOLE STASH) Remaining gifts:

(updated below)

@Esrgood4u @dgtxxx :house_abandoned: PM the addr if you have one :slight_smile:
@ModicumGenes @Pedro_Bann @hewhocoruptz You got it :thumbsup: (er…will get…whatever…)
@Northern_Loki @Tinytuttle Thanks :blush: I’m diggin’ this

(Editing out the older Qty. update)

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

Whoa if you still got some berry white (or remedy Cbd) that would be fantastic brother. :wink::v: Already pmd. You are extremely generous good sir.

7 Likes

Wow @cannabissequoia way to spread the love around!! It probably won’t be until this summer but i’ll trade you Glacier OG X RCB for…

Dr Mendo - Backcross of Mendo Cherry Grape
Mendo Blues - Humbolt Blue Cheese x Mendo Cherry Grape

10 Likes

RCB X CK or RCB X Remedy please

5 Likes

Lunchtime. :fork_knife_plate: :wave:

@Fewding @MomOnTheRun @Jaybeezy23

Got it, got it, & got it. :smile:

Congrats Jaybeezy23: You get the last CK x RCB.

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hi doll I’ve not been able to get on to this site due to my broadband being off, and ive been a bit under the weather these days but I’m at my friends house and using their phone to see what’s what…
I’ll be getting internet back again soon but for now its going to be sporadic ( me logging in ).
Anyway i would love to grow out some of the beans from the two crosses above , i have been busy growing some @ReikoX auto’s and some regs from @Gaz29 along with others.

I hope to be growing some of the berry white cross soon,
Thanks so much doll
Mechelle x

10 Likes

:coffee: :smoking: bourdain special breakfast menu

(updated…)

That takes the last SourSifeSaver x DurbanPoison off the list. :candy: :biohazard:

:smile:

@MBSeeds PMed you, ma’am.

10 Likes

Brother you are simply amazing. Keeper of the :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: @cannabissequoia
That Barry White x RCB tho… O.o

4 Likes