EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I bet anesia seeds Mac would do well outside there

1 Like

It looks like the Grape Gusher going by her leafs. No smell as yet but she’s starting to push out the trichomes so it should be a bit more obvious soon.
Tell the wife to use more hairspray ffs. She’s not fucking the ozone layer enough. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Check out the Durban sunrise cutting.
She’s growing extremely fast and no sign of her dying any time soon.

Strawberrys :strawberry:

Tomatoes :tomato:

Sunflower grown in a 1 litre pot.

11 Likes

The Blueberry Twist doesn’t like to be messed with. All are looking sad after I filmmed them.
They best adjust quickly as I’ve plans on doing the same a few more times. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

they will bounce back if their slow to maybe lst instead?

2 Likes

This is a pic from December 17’ on one of my threads on OG - it’s a Blueberry Twist plant and it had a skunky smell with a dash of fruit …

Sorry about the quality of the pic, i took it from one of my posts back in 2017’ - must’ve been my ‘Mephisto’s’ thread. ?!

Anyway I have a few more Blueberry Twist seeds in my stash/es, this one is from Dec 17’ & im sure it was only in a x4 litres pot and not much veg time.
I think you’ll do well with this one, bro … :facepunch: ?!!

Good luck with your outdoors plant/s , i think you might get another two weeks or maybe more decent weather, so hopefully it’ll ripen quickly …!

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

6 Likes

after every twist, tie, bend topping I do a big foliar spray of Remo Velokelp over them, they bounce back very quickly :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Recovery is slow with the blueberry twist.
Not much happening.
Adjusted the pH down to 5.8 to see if it helps.

6 Likes

Meh the blueberry twist are growing still but rather slowly. I think they are around 30 days from the seeds cracking. They best speed up as I’m starting to get bored now. I’ll give them another week or two then I’ll flip the lights to 12/12.

10 Likes

Not much happening outdoors. Plant is thriving and buds are growing although very slowly.

Got some Frost happening so :+1:

15 Likes

@Hydro921 check out the durban sunrise autos cutting I put outside in a bubble bucket mate. She’s flowering now. Healthy AF and should really be dead :rofl:

12 Likes

Nice lol
And crazy

1 Like

Weird AF innit??? I’m just gonna keep her going and see what happens. Her roots are mega white. Budding now when she wouldn’t under 18/6. I seriously think she carried the photoperiod gene over. :v:

4 Likes

Outside hydro is interesting enough lol.
It would boil here

2 Likes

And it will mould here :joy:

1 Like

Outside “SOLAR POWERED” hydro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Your Scotland now ain’t you??? Everything molds up there. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yup even my braincells mate

3 Likes

That’s just trying to understand the accent bro. Thing about the jocks is the birds love the geordies :wink:

3 Likes

Is this how you find them :joy: cross the border so they dont see you comin and pounce with a sexy accent

1 Like