EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Sounds good to me! Can autopost be in soil? {Sorry for daft question} or do they get too soggy?

My son used to live a mile up the road and was good at watering, but since he moved 45 mins drive away watering is harder for him to do~ if I visit stepmum for a few days {In her Eighties}

It’s a worry when one has older parent/s

1 Like

They work fine with soil. Best practice is to put a 1 inch layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pots before adding the medium.
Using soil is even easier as no nutrients need added until your into flower and no ph adjustment at all.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’d never have thought of putting hydroton in the bottoms. Cheers for that!

1 Like

They may be from @Alaskagrown.
The Gambian x Blueberry is a strain he bred and spread around as well.

1 Like

@Alaskagrown rings a bell @chronix. I’m sure it was a competition he ran that I won. A number draw or something???

1 Like

He ran a giveaway, I see your name on the list.

2 Likes

Keep the area clean is good too, but I meant Weekly cleaning the plants with that foliar spray. It’ll help make sure onoests can take hold I’d you do get them.

Don’t buy hype strains, and do a little bit reasearch on breaders before you buy.
Bodhi, CSI, Mean Gene, Trichome Jungle, Holy Smoke, StrayFox, all good choices.

:v:

2 Likes

Thanks ! Much appreciated. {Screen~shotted for future reference}

2 Likes

Your welcome buddy. If I can help you out anymore in the future just tag me or shout out on my thread.:v:

2 Likes

Thanks very much E’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

RKS
2 of them are growing normal now. The 3rd is a total mutant.

7 Likes

Nothing unusual for you then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got the worse luck in the world don’t I :rofl:
It’s the same story with my choice of women. Most of them end up twisted and not doing what they are supposed to do either :rofl:
Hope your keeping well @Shadey

2 Likes

The twisted plant looks like a possible virus?..Might be wrong, but I had a seedling do that, and someone {HD from Hennepdesk} said it was a virus.

What is alarming, Tobacco Mosaic Virus can be in seeds.

Recently heard {as of ten days ago in UK} of '‘Hop Latent Viroid’'affecting cannabis- have never heard of this before, so googled, and it’s spreading fast in USA…Google says a mother plant with Hop latent Viroid has an 8% chance of infecting seed.

I bought Spanish bred seeds before with what looked like Tobacco mosaic virus- Straight out of the gate they were showing ragged leaves and mottling.

Someone more experienced might be able to say what it is, though.

The hop latent viroid- not sure if it’s in UK yet.

2 Likes

Plant HPV is the biggest horseshit going right now. These jackass’s selling 250.00 300.00 clones that they say are tested. They are the ones spreading this virus bullshit. Scare homegrower’s into not sharing cuts freely is the virus. Its BULLSHIT!!!

3 Likes

I’ve had tmv in the past buddy. This is just the plants genetics. Some plants just do this for no reason. I’d normally just kill it off but the being RKS I’m willing to see if it grows out of it. I promised @SonsOfAvery some pollen if one turns out male so the plant number counts this grow. What will be will be. Appreciate your input 100% though thanks.

2 Likes

What tmv actually looks like. Yeah it was one of my plants :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Truth is some plants just die. You don’t need a test to tell you that. These horseshit fuckers are working on selling tests to home growers now. All about Coin. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

3 Likes

Yeah with all these different products for testing and stupid prices the charge for some nutrients it’s gonna end up cheaper just buying weed instead of growing it buddy. What happened to just banging a seed into some compost and just watering the fucker eh?? :rofl:

5 Likes

They have scared homegrower’s into not sharing cuts freely. Now they are working on spreading these lies that if you don’t pay 300 a clone or 500 for 3 snips. All your plants are going to die by osmosis. Now they are moving into selling the tests. Such horseshit.

2 Likes