EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Stacking nice.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve usually got seeds going to replace the plants as soon as they are harvested buddy. Doing that cuts your veg time down. The growth rate is also because its an autopot system. Nutrients are constantly available to the plants. As they feed a float drops and it automatically fills again from the rez.

4 Likes

I do keep area clean- I think having window open in summer allowed pests in {Thrips fly, the little blighters}.
Prevention is way better than cure, for sure.

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦Itā€™s a stomach dropper when one canā€™t see completed grow diariesā€”One I was considering by ā€˜Perfect Treeā€™ā€™ was ā€˜Cherrytiniā€™ but a Grow diary person said ā€˜ā€˜BALLS~Iā€™m not ready to be a breeder yetā€™ā€™ and gave it a 2/10 as he culled them.

Itā€™s so difficult knowing what seed to buy.

The breeders blurb promises taste and aroma, and high yieldsā€¦With a pretty picture {Doubtless photoshopped to the max}, and often doesnā€™t deliver.
Sometimes there is a lovely one, itā€™s a complete lottery.

PS Hope your Dad is OK. My mum died of TB when I was a toddler, She caught it when she was really young. I think when penicillin came in, it gave people a fighting chance.

3 Likes

Are Autopots good? I did hydroponics years ago, but went back to soil- but the automatic watering aspect of hydro pots sounds good- If one needs to go away for a few days.

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown in a lot of different ways. Spent fortunes on various different systems and I keep coming back to autopots.
Fill the rez. Add nutrients. Adjust ph then open the valve and thatā€™s it. The plant and gravity do all the hard work.

1 Like

:rofl: I did LOVE their Strawberry Lemonade and Biscotti Mintz aromas ā€¦I have kept a couple of cuttings from them, and am growing Strawberry Lemonade again from seed

ā€¦ I grew Do is dos 33 a couple of years ago, {Didnā€™t hermie but not a massive yielder for me} - the buds were like a deep blackberry, like they were dipped in caster sugar. Strawberry lemonade is similar -very sticky and frosty with a nice smell-but I did have a couple hermie last summer when we had that massive heatwave {For Northern Europe}

Iā€™m hoping my light leak was to blameā€¦ I had a stinky Peyote Critical I called ā€˜ā€˜Pig Penā€™ā€™ ā€¦Some UK forums slate Barneyā€™s ā€˜ā€˜The Burger King of breedersā€™ā€™ and say they {allegedly} rip~ off otherā€™s work.

They may not be cool or edgy with snazzy artwork, and until recently, I did trust them.

{Screenshot of Pig Pen the smelly Peyote Criticalā€¦as you can see, I need to learn how to defoliate and get more order in 12/12.

IF it is my light leak, Iā€™ll soon know.
:grimacing:

4 Likes

Sounds good to me! Can autopost be in soil? {Sorry for daft question} or do they get too soggy?

My son used to live a mile up the road and was good at watering, but since he moved 45 mins drive away watering is harder for him to do~ if I visit stepmum for a few days {In her Eighties}

Itā€™s a worry when one has older parent/s

1 Like

They work fine with soil. Best practice is to put a 1 inch layer of hydroton in the bottom of the pots before adding the medium.
Using soil is even easier as no nutrients need added until your into flower and no ph adjustment at all.

3 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™d never have thought of putting hydroton in the bottoms. Cheers for that!

1 Like

They may be from @Alaskagrown.
The Gambian x Blueberry is a strain he bred and spread around as well.

1 Like

@Alaskagrown rings a bell @chronix. Iā€™m sure it was a competition he ran that I won. A number draw or something???

1 Like

He ran a giveaway, I see your name on the list.

2 Likes

Keep the area clean is good too, but I meant Weekly cleaning the plants with that foliar spray. Itā€™ll help make sure onoests can take hold Iā€™d you do get them.

Donā€™t buy hype strains, and do a little bit reasearch on breaders before you buy.
Bodhi, CSI, Mean Gene, Trichome Jungle, Holy Smoke, StrayFox, all good choices.

:v:

2 Likes

Thanks ! Much appreciated. {Screen~shotted for future reference}

2 Likes

Your welcome buddy. If I can help you out anymore in the future just tag me or shout out on my thread.:v:

2 Likes

Thanks very much Eā€™s :slight_smile:

1 Like

RKS
2 of them are growing normal now. The 3rd is a total mutant.

7 Likes

Nothing unusual for you then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve got the worse luck in the world donā€™t I :rofl:
Itā€™s the same story with my choice of women. Most of them end up twisted and not doing what they are supposed to do either :rofl:
Hope your keeping well @Shadey

2 Likes