EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

At his advanced stage I would defoliate (so no place to hide) and spray with 3% peroxide (1 teaspoon per cup of water), at least to keep them under control … kar|nullxnull

Edit: This doesn’t look like poo to me but maybe mites, take a damaged leaf and check the back with a scope … :sweat:

Captura

4 Likes

I think I see mites brother

3 Likes

Fuck sake :rage:
I’m gonna bomb the fuckers and hope for the best I reckon. I’ve no idea how they got in. My indoor stuff is kept separate from my outdoor. It’s all started indoors then moved over to the tent.
I’ve maybe carried them in from outside. I’ll keep the thread updated on what happens with it. At this moment in time I wanna take it outside and pour petrol on it BUT the price of petrol wouldn’t be cost effective :rofl:

2 Likes

Temp solution till I order the bombs.

4 Likes

Cheers @George your a legend :+1:

3 Likes

You also my American twin :+1:

2 Likes

Sucks bro.
I’ve never had any but I know I can get lady bugs pretty fast. I have some other stuff around. Dont remember what it is lol

2 Likes

Wish I was wrong, bro, I had them and now I see them everywhere … cry|nullxnull

(Keep your humidity high and temperature low)

3 Likes

Predatory mites might help without any negative effect on the buds.

4 Likes

Meh it happens. Usually not to me but its what we’ve got to live with. I’ll pull it back I’m sure. I’ve still got 5 - 7 weeks of bloom left. If I bomb the fuckers I’ll spray them down every few days with PhD water see if I can dilute the bomb remnants down.

2 Likes

Yeah I can get ladybirds easily it’s the nymph that preys on the mites though correct???

3 Likes

Cheers @George. I should have took more notice of you instead of being a “no it all”

2 Likes

Not your fault no|nullxnull, mites cannot be seen naked eye … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I’ve obviously brought them in from outside on my clothes. Like pollen they can easily be transfered I suppose. I guess I DONT know it all eh?? :rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure how it works with lady bugs. Predatory mites (Phytoseiulus persimilis) suck on spider mites, eggs and nymphs. :+1:

4 Likes

The baby’s from the ladybugs are what feed on them 100% so I’d gave to colonise them somehow so they breed :thinking:
Thanks for your help @allotment. I dunno if they would breed in time and kill the mites within the remaining bloom time. Outdoors I’ve no doubt they would help :+1:

3 Likes

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing. You can order beneficial mites ready to start killing your spidermites, a few hundred for 10—20€. No need to breed anything, you just place them on the plant. Not talking about ladybugs.

5 Likes

I’m uk. Our predator mites are ladybugs. It’s ladybugs offspring that feed on the mites. Adults eat pollen. I’d have to somehow get them to breed to get the offspring to accumulate and feed on the mites. I don’t think I can buy ladybug eggs over here but I’ll do a Google search. If I can I’ll order some.

2 Likes

Amazon sell then ffs :rofl:

3 Likes
4 Likes