EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Ordered. Be Tuesday when they get here. Thanks bro. :+1:

2 Likes

Killā€™em all! :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

First time Ive had them. I wonā€™t accept clones. All seeds started indoors then moved into a tent. Just shows you how insidious the fuckers are.

2 Likes

I had them outside a lot one year, donā€™t remember on what plants (not cannabis). Damn fuckers. Sadly outside the killer mites are not much use, they just fuck off quickly. Should be much easier to control in a tent. :+1:

3 Likes

I guess where gonna see :rofl:
I dunno how I feel about bugs being inside my home but if itā€™s gonna help me medicate and profit Iā€™ll have to put up with them :+1:

3 Likes

Just wash your buds when done, kill them all! exclaim|nullxnull

2 Likes

Or not smoke it personally :rofl:

2 Likes

Dead corps :spider: exploding while smoked would ruin your reputation ā€¦ frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell them its the cannabis version of popping candy :rofl:

3 Likes

Adults will eat mites, aphids, and any other insectā€™s and their larvae that is on the plant, just not as many as when in the larvae stage, they do eat pollen as well.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @Shadey.
Iā€™ve ordered some that ā€œshouldā€ arrive on Tuesday. My only worries is them escaping the tent and wtf do I do with them come harvest time. Iā€™m thinking cut at the bottom of the main stem. Take it outdoors and shake the plant vigorously. Maybe I could run the garden hose over the plant also. :thinking:

2 Likes

The temperatures are finally rising here in the uk. 20c here up north.
Outdoors plants should hopefully start growing a bit faster now.
Gonna move the 3 photoperiod plants from the back into the secluded area behind the tunnel next weekend. Debating putting them into the ground or just leaving them to grow in the 10l plastic bag/pots. I suppose I could just cut the bottom out and plant them that way if I see them struggling in such small pots.

12 Likes

Yeah plant them when you need to Iā€™d say as well, gonna be a hedge of green in no time

2 Likes

2nd row from the back are your Trizzlers.
Iā€™ve had 100% germination rate with them :+1:
Growing in store bought supposedly ā€œorganicā€ compost.
Iā€™ve got a cheek putting organic compost into non bio degradable plastic :rofl:
Iā€™ve a few more autos I need to plant when I get time. I feel like I can fit another 8 into the tunnel and still have enough room to move through to water them. Cheers for checking in @Mr.Sparkle :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah just take the plant outside and they will fly off to find food else where with a good shake, the larvae will stay on the plants so I doubt they will roam into the house, a wash off should get rid of any that are still in larvae stage or just trim up the leaves and put them near some plants covered in greenflies and they will probably head up the plant to start a new home.

Canā€™t get lady bugs here until June earliest, and they are very expensive.

1 Like

Some actually feed on plants. This I didnā€™t know. There is also 5000+ different species :thinking:
The ones I see over here are the red backed ones with black spots and the black ones with red spots.

1 Like

100% spider mites @George
Fuckers have coated two Buds in webs. Canā€™t understand how itā€™s happened unless Iā€™ve brought them in from outside somehow. I may end up cutting my losses and just killing it.

2 Likes

I vacumed of the webs on a plant to get rid of the worst of them. Once your lady bugs arrive they will make short work of them, but you have to try not to spread them about in your other grow areas now.

1 Like

That should be easy for me. At times I donā€™t see my big tent plants for a week at a time so carrying them over should be less of a problem
Growing now is becoming a massive issue for me compared to a few years back. Maybe I should bin the tents etc and buy new???

1 Like

To be sincere I was wrong, thinking about thrips first time I posted. Too many days left for harvest, they can become a great problem. You can wait for those predators to see if they can win the battle, would be safer to :fire::fire: that plant and sulfur bomb and clean the empty tent before they become perpetual guests, Shadey knows about this :pensive:.

I cleaned my tent with bleached soap and a portable steam cleaner, never heard about them since :sweat_smile:. I know itā€™s a great loss but if you think about not having them in future grows itā€™s worth, they can become a nightmare ā€¦

2 Likes