EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

That’s a tricky outdoors frech|nullxnull, the rest are autos? beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Yes bro rest are autos. I’m gonna move the photos behind the poly tunnel soon and just see what happens.

1 Like

Looking a whole lot better. Can see orange dots on the stems so I’m assuming these are the predators???

11 Likes

Yes, they are the good boyz … boss|nullxnull

5 Likes

Cheers @George
I’ve got the humidity up to around 60% rh without the humidifier so I reckon I’ll add the humidifier tomorrow and get it up higher to give the predators the best chance. Hopefully I’ll save the plant :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

And when they are done with the spider mites they will come after you.

3 Likes

:rofl:
They die off when no food is present and when the humidity drops. I f*cking hate any kind of Insect. They make my skin crawl :rofl:

5 Likes

I’d be more interested in watching this fight than I would tonight’s Tyson fury fight :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice defoliation Arriba|nullxnull, put some extra fans to avoid mould with higher humidity, Tyson is uglier but those little bastards are really nasty … :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Not got any extra fans but the one above the light is a 9 inch oscillating fan that’s really strong. I may move it below the light so it hits the plants harder :thinking:
It’s only a 60x60 so space is an issue. Still got around 4 to 6 weeks bloom time so hopefully the predators kill the mites but I’m gonna order a 2nd batch as supposedly when you have a bad infestation a 2nd application helps loads. :+1:

3 Likes

They are supposed to lay eggs and continue the cycle until they starve to death. Now that you know what to look for, keep an :eyes: on them, without those ugly leaves you can look for those spots in the rest, this was mine and I have it in mind everyday … :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

These predators lay eggs in the webs mate. They eat every stage the spider mites goes through. We will see what happens I suppose :wink:

5 Likes

I need it to live. 4 weeks in and the leaves are frosting up. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Fury won. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Really shiny ! :heart_eyes: Long life for this beauty … :pray:

2 Likes

Very nice. Good reading the past few days. Looks great. Learning something. Peace

1 Like

Same, I have noticed any strain with pine really jacks me up allergy wise.

2 Likes

You won something? Yea

2 Likes

Yes bro.
Couldn’t have came at a better time either. Its my 45th birthday today :sunglasses:
Won one if these - https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home
It’ll get a lot of use. Only dry derb vape I’ve ever owned have been cheap ebay ones. :v:

11 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes