EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Stripped all the effected leaves. Overdosed with predators. Got the humidity up high. Let’s see what happens.

10 Likes

Great job so far … :muscle:

4 Likes

@George I think I’ve got more weight in predator mites than I’m likely to yield bud wise :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to give them the speech : )

2 Likes

Hope the mite buzz is great

2 Likes

Kill them all…
It’s like being at a Sunderland v Newcastle Derby :rofl:

1 Like

I likely won’t be smoking it personally now but I’ll report back with friends results if I manage to get any bud from it :rofl:

3 Likes

Pop rocks lol

1 Like

Nahhhh I’ll wash it before hanging to dry. I’m not that much of an asshole :rofl:

2 Likes

Be like a charge in a cig lol.
Funny

1 Like

It’ll have a weird taste. I’ll just say it’s cali :laughing:

1 Like

Stop talking about Bottom’'s :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m watching it right now :rofl:

3 Likes

I watched the first two again a couple of days ago, otherwise that post would not have clicked lol

2 Likes

I don’t know why it makes me laugh so hard. Waiting for Godot horny drunk and on the dole.

3 Likes

Its like a modern coarse version of Laurel and Hardy.

I love slapstick comedy. When they beat the crap out of the gas meter reader guy with the cricket bat, I couldn’t stop laughing for ages.

3 Likes

“Let’s eat him.”

3 Likes

Outdoor plants.

The photoperiod plants at the back are getting BIG.

12 Likes

When do photos start to flower for you? When days get shorter or when days are less than 12 hours? I’ve never grown a photo outside :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest. I’ve never got a photoperiod plant to finish fully here in the uk. They usually start to flower end of July/beginning of August. We usually get Frost setting in end of September here up north.
I’d started the photoperiod plants to grow in my small tent but the peach tree over grew everything so instead of culling them I figured I’d stick them outside and see what happens :+1:

5 Likes