EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bro it’s fine. We all have our bad days. Me more so than most. Once it arrives I’ll give it a go and “try” to give kind of a honest review about it. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea I feel you on the pain. Mine has been ok today. I push it to hard. I don’t have anybody to do stuff for me. I am not rich at all. When you gotta get out there and do the yard you got to do it. Stuff got to be done around the house I can’t afford to pay anybody so I’m sure you’re in the same boat as I am. That’s Life. One of my favorite songs Frank Sinatra

3 Likes

On a totally different note.
I usually wait until I can no longer see the bucket lids then flip so I’m thinking maybe this weekend.

13 Likes

Found another bud webbed. Dumped a load of the predators directly on the top. And used the remainder on the rest of the tent. I’ll order some more come the weekend as I REFUSE to loose this battle :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

When your family realise you have issues and decide to try and give you a different addiction :rofl:

9 Likes

Horrible wee fuckers :see_no_evil::fire: hope you win the battle bro!

They don’t like steam so I have a hand held steam cleaner for blasting them out of otherwise impossible to reach places. We used to use neam oil, it even seemed to work sometimes although I tend to favour the scorched earth approach. Sadly flamethrowers are not an indoor option :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve added 1000 predators and been hitting them with a organic pest control that doesn’t effect certain predators. Knowing my luck the predators I bought will lie back and take an anal drilling bro :rofl:
All I can say is let’s see what happens :+1:

3 Likes

The Borg will no doubt Assimilate whatever living creatures you introduce. I’d keep my shirt well tucked in if I were you bro :laughing:

2 Likes

Meh. The crabs the ex gave me ran away. :wink:

4 Likes

We back onto my fear of bugs I see :fu:

1 Like

Probably the smartest move lol I did hear something about photon torpedoes being tried but it’ll more lightly take a nova bomb to shift them :grin:

2 Likes

Bro they’d likely bite me and say fuck that. The coke levels are too high for him to even feel the bite. Are you high??? Am I talking to myself???

2 Likes

Nah you’d probably be ok those fuckers are after the crack

1 Like

My ex gives that out for free. Game on …

3 Likes

Probably where the spider mites came from then :grin:

5 Likes

That one is tuff. @Esrgood4u I’m sorry that your having problems. It gets better. I have had some. Peace

2 Likes

I wouldn’t like to sound as a defeatist :disappointed: but the risks you take if you loose the war are much higher than some tasty buds you can grow again in a safe environment. I would toss it, burnt it outside, sulphur the empty tent and clean her with bleach soap and a steam machine.

I had to do that with some FAM from ReikoX and a couple of Frisian Duck :disappointed: so I already experienced it and know what that means :sweat:. Never seen a nasty mite since, that peace of mind was worth the price I paid for. It’s your choice but had to say it …

Hope you will soon win the war, time is running against you so best of luck and forgive my rant … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I had to jump 200 posts to get here, but I still made it. :weight_lifting_man: :joy:

Mites only like hot & dry… i.e. your flower tent :roll_eyes: … so there’s that.

Let’s arrange to do the @Pedro_Bann special on it, & run absurdly high, unregulated CO2 into the tent after covering & sealing with plastic & tape…? :thinking:

Clean, non-toxic & brilliant. :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Looks like the plant with the web was in a back corner, that’s where I would always find the webs in my flower room and veg tent, the furthest they could get from the fan, where there is no air movement.

4 Likes