EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’d bury it at sea if I could trust @anon58740919 boat to be seaworthy :rofl:

8 Likes

You can end all of you in an :octopus: garden in the deep blue sea, better pay the penalty fee for contaminating the neighbourhood with dark and stinky smoke … :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Nahhhh. I just like burning stuff :rofl:

6 Likes

It floats lmao :joy: also can do river doughnuts :wink: it’s worth the risk bro

6 Likes

I can actually understand this…
You can’t put a price tag on peace of mind

3 Likes

Burn the wee bastards :fire::sunglasses:

6 Likes

BRILLIANT!

Your new business is a donut-shop on a boat! :doughnut:

Fisherpeople… hmm.

And try to find a way to accept gov’t food benefits.cards… :thinking:

Donut in a bottle, please find dear Cola… :wave:

:evergreen_tree: so high i forgot me tree

4 Likes

That sounds like the perfect career choice to me. I’m sure the otters and seagulls will love them :sweat_smile:

Fisherpeople :roll_eyes::100:

Your lucky I’m probably as high as you right now. So although you make no sense brother. It makes perfect sense :rofl:

5 Likes

I was also high earlier today. About 40 meters high :rofl:
Now I’m home it’s time to get high again. :v:

3 Likes

Need to de foliate a little and add some calmag I think. Checked ph last night and it had dropped to 4.8. Added 50l of water and a bit ph+. Now sat at 5.8 again.

10 Likes

@Hydro921 I know I promised a fem run but my peach tree as we all know hasn’t worked out. Would it be an issue if I grew out 4 of your durban sunrise in the (soon to be new) small tent???

3 Likes

Not at all. You dont have to do the other run

1 Like

I want to do it bro. Fem runs are important for people that need guaranteed bud. Your bazooka boss needs shared. You put a lot of time and effort into it. My BDxCK is only being recognised now 3 years later :rofl:
The peach tree likely only yielded 3 oz max and its not something I’d personally smoke because of the issues I had. I’m on it. Just a slight delay :v:

3 Likes

Bazooka boss f2s are 25% auto.
Someone is growing them to to find the autos so they can be blended into the TPP project.
Lots of growing and crossing going on.
I’ve never had bugs but I watched your nightmare.
I give you props for not burning it all lol

3 Likes

Both fem and auto though is your strain hitting a new level. They don’t do that unless it’s something worth sharing. I’m on it. Just my personal is running out and I’ve been buying in lemon haze (nothing hazey about it though.) but definitely has a lemon smell to it to keep ne going.

6 Likes

Outdoor plants.
Biggest photo is only about 12inch from the roof. Needs moved outside. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Did I send you super lemon haze?

1 Like

No bro. Its what I bought. I got it cheap so I’ll profit. I just won’t smoke anything I buy as usually it has pgr in them. Your durban sunrise pictures has me wanting to grow them indoors properly and since I’m down yield wise on my personal I figured I’d grow your purple bitch out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I worked on those about a year trying to get them all purple. Durban sunrise seeds you buy go purple about 50% of the time. I tried to make that better. All I’ve seen growing have gone purple.
I need to send you super lemon haze. They are regs but I think you might like it. I have about 500 lol

3 Likes

That weed is lasting you a good while. @ReikoX ghost rose doesn’t take much to make your eyes close. Super stinky also innit??

3 Likes