EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Bro the little fuckers are there trust me. I’m just not giving them time to populate as I’m spraying every 3 days or so. This spray is working. 21tst of this month I’ll be at 8 weeks so I’m just gonna ride it out, keep spraying and take whatever bud I’m left with. I’m likely gonna spray soon as I wake from now as the lights go off an hour later. Should make it more effective.

5 Likes

Probably because the cockney rhyming slang for feeling sick is Moby Dick or Tom and Dick lol.

3 Likes

3 days since switch and the Back To The Future #2 stretch has started already. Thing that’s surprising me is the Buddha Tahoe OG front right is catching it up. I may need to fit a net.

10 Likes

You can tell your originally British bro as you understand the slang.
Me being Newcastle upon Tyne it gets even more difficult to understand. I bet if I was sat talking with one of our usa members we’d need a translator :rofl:

5 Likes

No webs for a few days. Spraying around every 5 days.
Definitely effected yield but something is better than nothing. Week 6 of a 8 to 10 week strain. If they are gonna swell they best get a move on.

16 Likes

See I like them like that. Very little amber. Right at peak imo

4 Likes

I like them narcotic @Meesh so more amber the better. Helps more with pain and sleep issues when I let them go longer. :+1:

6 Likes

I know. Most folks do, but I’m a weirdo.

2 Likes

I’ve been assuming you use a translator to post :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I love me a bit of monty python when I wake up to :laughing:

2 Likes

Big tent. Not a lot happening considering I’m a week since flip. Gonna continue with veg nutrients for another week i think. :v:

10 Likes

Decided the peach tree are coming down tomorrow. Seem to have started fattening up but I’m finding new webs forming every 3-4 days now.
A most of the trichomes are cloudy with odd few amber and a few clear.
A bit pissed off as I was expecting a lot from her but it is what it is I suppose.

12 Likes

Outdoors plants.
I live in a council owned house. They are replacing the roofs at the minute so I’ve got scaffold around my entire property. At the bottom of my garden is my poly tunnel with these in :rofl:

The photoperiod plants need to come outside behind the tent but for the time being I can’t. Hope they get a move on or I’ll do the roof myself :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Consider using this method to wash them, better than the hose ejem|nullxnull, some extra lemon will disguise bud taste … frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

Yeah I’d seen that thread @George. To be honest I was looking forward to trying the peach tree. Not so much now to be honest. I may trim the plants. Remove the Buds from the stems and soak them in that same solution over night then dry them out using my usual method. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah these are gonna be monsters :roll_eyes:
Ignore the dead leafs. Not had time to remove them. Still feeding veg nutrients in the hope they start stretching.

10 Likes

Half the Peach Tree is down.
Likely take the remainder Saturday.

Think I may just bin the tent and buy a new one. It wasnt that expensive to be honest.

16 Likes

Trashing the old and mounting the new could be a PITA cansaooo|nullxnull. A portable steam machine would do the trick and it’s cheaper, may come handy later for other duties ejem|nullxnull, mites live in plants and soil so spraying soap bleach and cleaning the whole empty tent would boil any remnant or eggs, worked for me … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

Nah I wanna burn it @George. Its caused my a huge headache. Petrol and a match for me is the end if it all. Fuck the ozone layer if that’s what’s bothering you :rofl:

15 Likes

I if it’s a sort of ceremony to blow away bad kharma I accept it :grin:, I agree watching it burn will enhance your spirits … avatar38|nullxnull

10 Likes