EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I think I might have packed a bit too much into my tent this round too. Either that or I let them veg about a week too long. I guess I didn’t really expect the LST to work as well as it has. Cogitech's Conservatory

I’m not going to stress about it - let them work it out - although I only have 4 plants in there, so compared to your tent it is a walk in the park.

4 Likes

Looking good there @Esrgood4u , you must have a fool-proof automated watering system to be going away for 3 weeks or someone watching them mate.?
I like the look of all your plants, maybe defoliate that leafy ww , as the buds on it are huge and i reckon there’s a danger of some sort of mould if left like it is ( imo mate) - are you using megacrop still .? I find it has a lot of N and hence more leaves grow during bloom,-

• i have stopped using megacrop about weeks 5/6 flowering and just give them some molasses and mpk til they’re done…

I hope you enjoy your holiday and im sure you’ll find a smoke :dash:in Tenerife bro …
Gaz

3 Likes

I’m only away for 4 days mate :joy: and yeah I have someone looking after the plants. I’ve defoaliated loads but they just keep growing back haha. Yes I’m still on the mega crop mate. What I’m gonna do is once I’m back I’m gonna drain the buckets and run my 2 part vitalink bloom nutrients and adjust the quantities so that they get less Nitrogen. The widow buds are nice and fat but I’m still waiting for the stems to fill up. They still have a good while yet so I’m not too concerned. I’ll re adjust my grow area once the ak and skunk are finished at the end of this month. Hopefully the extra light and space will make them pop. I’m not gonna grow this amount in one go again. 9 maximum in coco or 4 in my bubblers. Agent k, your 88 g13 x stardawg and your c99 next grow. I’ll have to do them all in coco though as the growth in the bubblers is ridiculous. :+1:

6 Likes

What a difference a week can make while trichomes are growing. Too be honest it’s all down to the solstrips I’m thinking :+1:

13 Likes

Is that Cindy at the bottom?

2nd and 3rd kind look awesome

1 Like

No mate. That’s my sweet skunk. The frosty 2 are buds from the pure ak in the bubblers

R reet, I think the bud colours look similar

How was your trip then did you get your dick wet? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I shared a room with Paul so enough said. And no mate it stayed dry unfortunately. Won’t be doing it again as was just a total waist of money and time. Had a couple good days out go carting and water park but I could have just done that here. I fetched 2 big bottles of Ponche Caballero back (25% and fizzy cola bottle flavour) so I’m set for the next time I have some time off :+1:

1 Like

Looking sexy in there. Happy ladies happy life.

Keep crushing it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Bongedtobits. To be honest it’s probably more to do with the new light than my grow style. I’m gonna pull the ak out I pollinated with your pollen soon to check see if anything is noticeably different looking about her. I really want to see some seeds forming on her. I’d hate for all the anticipation to be for nothing :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Me too bud I’ve had mixed results it seems maybe now no stored it? Not sure. In have 3 crosses I pollinated with the last of it. So finger crossed.

Stay lit brother

2 Likes

Hahaha you can’t get away from him :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

No smuggled lizard then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know what? I didn’t even see one mate. Plenty cockroaches though :+1:

1 Like

My pure ak I hit with swashbuckler pollen I was gifted from @Bongedtobits. You’d have thought I’d see signs of seeds growing by now but nope. Only difference between her and my other ak is she’s lagging behind.

6 Likes

I’ve got loads of roaches mate you should see them the are funny things to watch. People think they’re disgusting but they are actually quite clean.

1 Like

It must have worked as the buds would surely be bigger by now??

2 Likes

I’d still not want them in my home mate. They can live for a week without a head ffs. That’s freaky stuff

3 Likes

I’ve absolutely no idea. I’m treading unknown territory here :rofl:

2 Likes

I tried that mate, it didn’t work.
They do last long enough to lay shit loads of eggs though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
If even one get’s loose I’m in deep shit :sweat_smile:
I have the non-invasive ones and the invasive ones
I was looking at a fat dubia roach the other night thinking I wonder what that would be like deep fried with honey on or dipped in chocolate :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can try one after you’ve drank some of that peeve :sweat_smile:

2 Likes