EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’m sure he did his thing. I have had a few local reports of preggo girls all over the place.

If not I can get you some more sent out.

I even pollinated my Cuvee and she looks to have taken. That was only a couple if days ago.

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t know what I’m looking for. I’m keeping my eyes open for subtle changes. It’s only been 2 weeks so… will how the buds look change in any way?? I’m not really able to dust her again unless I risk putting her in the middle of the floor, dusting her, leave her for an hour then spray her down with water as the baby tent now has the remaining lowryder autos I received from @ReikoX germinating in rock wool cubes nearly ready to be put into 2 litre pots at the end of the week.

2 Likes

Glad the lighting is doing the business for you mate. I know how much of a powerhouse that is as a rig. That’s the same as the jezzaberry monster was under. Airflow won’t be an issue and as far as UK humidity goes. And particularly that far up north you’re not doing too bad. Not optimal but so long as your temps don’t dip drastically you should be fine.

@bongedtobits

Jezzaberry. I’m certain is impregnated by papi. We might only get about 6 seeds lol

5 Likes

I noticed the calyxs on the pollinated buds looked more swollen. Like they were weeks ahead if that makes sense? The pistols darkened quicker than the rest of the plant. Pit a pic of the pollinated buds up when you get a chance.

2 Likes

Is there any physical difference that I can look for?? I really want this to work as I think the cross will be lethal but I’d also like to be able to give a little back to the OG members

2 Likes

100% pregnant. I would be very surprised if she wasn’t. The calyxs look swollen the pistils have receeded into them too. Should be a proud weed pappy soon.

1 Like

Look at the lower part of the pic above. Should be a good indicator. Swelling prematurely of the calyxes is a dead giveaway

2 Likes

I’ll pull her out in a second and take a few. I did the entire plant :laughing: left her on her own with no extractor over night so if any was floating in the air it should have landed on most of the branches :+1:

3 Likes

Ah well it would be way harder to notice on the whole plant you savage. Your gonna end up with 1000 seeds :joy:

I got about 240 of a few branches so…

3 Likes

I am starting one of these as Soon as is physically possible. Maybe 2 or 3. Want a bird for smoking though not another seed run

2 Likes

3 of my Swashbuckler F2 have been cracked by random friends. 100% germ rate so far. Hopefully that continues.

2 Likes

Once I have the final details of the November conp sorted. The UK lot will be getting some F2 to play with.

1 Like

That’s the ak I hit with your pollen @Bongedtobits
the pistils have darkened and my other pure ak is still brilliant white all over.

While it was out a took couple pictures of @ReikoX lowryder x ultraviolet. How frosty do these get ffs. She still has a few weeks growing to do.

6 Likes

I’m not too sure it doesn’t look blamtently obvious. But I’m no expert.

When did you do it? It was around 2 weeks before I could really notice.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s around 2 weeks. I’ll just keep a close eye on her @Bongedtobits. She had plenty of pistils so hopefully it’s taken. She has a lot of pistils browning compared to the one I didn’t pollinate and she’s not as close to the light as the one for smoking so I’ll have another check the end of next week. :+1:

2 Likes

:chicken: :moneybag:

I can testify that no matter how expensive or fancy or friendly or sunshiney-chickeny, the store-bought eggs are in a lower class than my backyard chickens’ eggs. It’s like comparing schwag to high-grade. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Gave the girls a much needed haircut. Hopefully better airflow now and a lower humidity.

Hopefully they are not effected too much as I took about 75% of their fan leaves.

8 Likes

End of week 5 on Friday. I’m off for a little holiday on Friday and won’t have time to update after tonight.
The pure ak in hydro is frosting up nicely. Hoping she puts a little more weight on though over the next 3 weeks.

The Charlotte’s Angel in hydro I’m growing for daytime Meds. She has till around mid December before she’s ready and even this early she’s yielding the heaviest out of all the plants.

My white widow. She’s really sticky but not as much frost as I’d like but she still has around 5 weeks left so hopefully the trichome production increases within the next few weeks.

Critical Jack Herer was stunted as the widow was blocking her light so I gave her her own cola cube and the growth has restarted. Hopefully she will catch the others up.

Sweet skunk is chugging along nicely. For what I can see and smell I have 2 different phenos. They look and smell nothing alike. One leaning more on the sativa side than the other.

GYO c99 I added to the grow at a later date is REALLY stretching searching for light as the ones in hydro are blocking a lot of it.

No pictures of the pollinated pure ak as to much of a hassle pulling her out the tent. She seems to have stopped growing and not much frost happening. I’m hoping she’s pregnant and that’s the reason why. Time will tell.
Last but not least the baby out of the bunch and probably one of my favourite smelling cannabis plants ever. @ReikoX lowryder x ultraviolet. Mega frosty for such a small plant. I don’t think she will yield much but for the smell alone she’s a keeper :+1:

15 Likes

Lookin’ great man! Just beautiful!

4 Likes

Thank you @cogitech the hydro plants are growing great but I think I packed to many into the tent. In future 9 max in 11 litre cloth pots with coco or 4 in my bubblers with a little extra veg time to fill the tent out. Been a struggle keeping on top of them all. Both the ak and the sweet skunk are fast finishers so I’ll be able to move stuff around to allow the others more light.

5 Likes