EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

If you left yourself alone these things wouldn’t happen :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahaha if I’d of been drinking coffee I’d of spat it al ower mesel there :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree save the RO for for designing water profiles for all those great tasting hand crafted ales and lagers! :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

That’s so weird your outdoor started flowering so late did ya say that you noticed it starting to flower in mid Sept? Here in CO the switch for me me was about 10 Days into Aug . Loving that outdoor girl! Keeping fingers crossed for ya before the cold sinks in!

1 Like

She’s been putting out pistils for months. It took for me to sheet her over with a tarpaulin for 3 days to force her to bud. I planted her in March believe it or not :laughing:

2 Likes

One in tent took a while to start as well the must be some mutant plants or whatever

1 Like

Aye she took 3 weeks of 12/12 to show sex.

2 Likes

Defoliated and family photo for the girls :+1:

Sticky is an understatement

15 Likes

Looking good in there bro :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks @Albannach. I have learned 2 things this grow. Not so many packed into it next time and to use a single medium. I love the growth from my bubblers but coco I can control easier. I’m thinking 4 in 25 litre pots with 6 - 8 weeks veg in the future :+1:

2 Likes

I was totally with you there bro, till you said 4 in 25 litre pots :astonished: You can grow a small tree in coco with a 10 litre hempy bucket. I’m having to switch to 5 litre buckets so i can get 3 plants in my wee 4 x 3 tent. It’ll save a bit on medium and nutrients too which cant be bad eh :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Haha. I have a few 20 litre fabric pots I was gonna put outside in March so I may just use them then. If I can afford it I still want an autopot system. We’ll see what cash I’ve got spare next month. :+1:

1 Like

Autopot’s work very well with coco and i’d probably be using them if i could keep the res cool enough without a chiller. I’m happy with the hempy buckets though. Each plant having it’s own res means it can be given a different strength feed if it needs it or even be flushed without touching the others :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I wonder if blowing a big fan directly onto the rez would work?? Or place the rez on top of something such as this

A fan probably wont help much but it would work better than those Peltier plates, you’d probably need dozens of them to drop it by 1C :grin:

If i had the space i’d maybe bodge something out of an old fridge but i haven’t, also i don’t want to add any more to the leccy bill cos it’s costing plenty as it is :anguished:

How about a used fishtank chiller of ebay? i can see that working better and it would be fairly easy to rig up :thinking:

3 Likes

Haha same boat as me. I was originally trying to keep my electric usage under 600w an hour but I’ve since done the math and can manage 1kw. I’ll take a look at the fish tank chillers but maybe running sterile like I do with my bubble buckets is an option. I’ll have to sit and have a think about it. Cheers @Albannach

3 Likes

all packing jokes aside… :laughing:

there’s some kind of “rule” or “rule of thumb” for greenhouse/glasshouse plant to air volume ratio…i.e. 100cu cm. plant matter per cu. M,(not the ratio, just for the sake of example). but it’s surprisingly big on the “unused” space for holding humid air & heat… :thermometer: :thinking: can’t remember where I saw it.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

If you ever find it please post it here on OG as it will be an interesting read. Too be honest though I think I can yield just as much with half the amount of plants with an extra few weeks veg time. I can’t put it into action my next grow as my plan is to plant my remaining agent k seeds like I promised I would.

4 Likes

a quick check with my scope as the pure ak look about ready

id say about 1 more week then chop

12 Likes

Wow! Looking really good!

3 Likes