EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Thanks @cogitech. I’ve multiple strains growing so it’s gonna be a staggered harvest over the next couple of weeks. The ak and sweet skunk are both fast versions and should really finish around the same time but I really can’t see that happening as the skunk is still shooting out pistils.

5 Likes

Crushing it mate.

Looking like a :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:factory

3 Likes

Yeah some trics turning now so shouldn’t be long til about 30/40% Amber mate. Nice pics of your trics and any of the whole plants again .& How’s the “tuff burd” outdoors , - still alive .?

And is that your DWC plant/s that’s finished, worra bout the others in coco etc .?? Looking good as per usual mate.
Gaz

3 Likes

Yeah it’s the ak in the bubbler mate. The one in coco i tried to polinate is not to far behind her. The two sweet skunk are in coco also but the pisils are still gleaming white so I think a couple of weeks yet. The white widow in a bubbler is starting to frost up as much as the ak. I’m waiting on a new phone being delivered so as soon as it’s here I’ll get some better pictures.
The biggest plant out the bunch is my Charlotte’s angel. The nugs are HUGE and the smell is unreal. No THC in it though so ideal for vaping at work.
The outdoor I’ve not even checked on her since the last update. The weather is on its arse and I’ve not wanted to traipse through mud to get to her. I’ll try and check her tomorrow. Hopefully she’s dealing OK with how cold it is. A couple of other strains in there but lagging behind. They will fill out when they have more room in sure and I’ll update my thread accordingly.

4 Likes

Good stuff so when you take them big AK’s you’ll have more light for your other plants. I reckon you’ll find outdoors girl ( tuff geordie bird’ lol ) a bit dying/dead or has some bolloks from the cold shock etc… but it’s done great to be alive this late in the yr .!
so anything from her and you did well.
Aye it’s cold af the past few days/week .
Have a good night mate.
Gaz

3 Likes

As promised @Gaz29 a couple pictures of my out door.

The baby of the two. She’s really purple because of the cold but she’s still growing and filling out.

@Ghandisflipflop :+1:

11 Likes

Looking really healthy @Esrgood4u and nearly December too .! now you know next year to stick tarp over any outdoors gear to start budding and there’s no doubt that the extra protection ( as it is ) is helping keep her healthy. Probably a few more weeks eh. ?!
Well there’s gonna be something there for you at chopping time - which is excellent considering you left her alone most of the time :ok_hand:.
Well done mate …
Gaz

5 Likes

Cheers Gaz. Yeah she got more or less unlimited LITFA. I only fed her occasionally at the very start and an odd feed when and if I remembered too. She’s doing great surprisingly. I’m just gonna let her go for as long as I can without my intervention. Mid to late December I’m thinking she “should” be ready but she’s a typical woman and won’t do what she’s supposed to do :laughing:

7 Likes

Where are you that you still have outdoor plants growing?

1 Like

The United Kingdom of unpredictable weather :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s back to normal now, where it pisses down just about every fookn day :cry:

4 Likes

Wow! I thought it would be cold as hell and hardly any sun at this point. I’m in Southern California and couldn’t pull off a reg plant anymore this year.

6 Likes

It’s freezing outside temp is 5.1 celsius Winter is well on the way :cry:

The sun comes out quite often and it’s Blue sky’s but it’s absolutely brass.

You go outside with a 6incher and come back in with a fanny :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

She’s covered over with plastic. Basically a greenhouse. It’s unbelievable that she’s still going since March :joy: I wasn’t expecting anything from her but now I’m rooting (pardon the pun) that she gives something back

8 Likes

Been wet and really cold lately but it doesn’t seem to be effecting the outdoors plant too much. She’s still going and filling out although rather slowly.

11 Likes

One of the AK and the WW are down. More room for the remaining plants to stretch out for a couple of weeks.
Sweet skunk isn’t far off. If not this weekend then next weekend she should be done.

The Charlotte’s Angel (High CBD low THC). What an ugly plant she is but the yield should be HUGE. Should be ready in a week or two. Was expecting mid to late December but pistilils all brown and trichomes mostly cloudy with few hints of amber.

Bag seed (same as my outdoor)

C99 (GYO)

Critical Jack Herer. She’s another ugly plant after being starved of light by my WW. She’s been under a Royal Blue cola cube for around 5 weeks. She’s now able to use the solstrip light also so hopefully she starts to look better soon. I’ve also dropped the two air stones from the chopped hydro into her bucket (3x more air/oxygen now).

12 Likes

Looking good @Esrgood4u.

Those outdoor girls are fighters. Do you think they will finish? Fingers crossed for ya bro.

4 Likes

I really hope so @Bongedtobits. She’s a half pound plant if she does indeed finish. I’m just letting her do her thing. The frost and snow hasn’t happened yet here in Newcastle and we still have a little bit sun breaking through. I reckon if she gets another 3 weeks without it getting to cold I’ll get something back. It won’t be amazing smoke but it’ll do if I ever run short (I doubt I will run short as these solstrips are looking like they have helped double my usual yield. The WW is looking good for 6 - 8 oz dry alone). I’ll keep the thread updated about her no matter what the outcome is. She’s a fighter. Kind of wished I’d taking some clones but I’m not set up for cloning just yet.

4 Likes

Mate all the effort will be rewarded and I’m sure you learnt a few things on this journey.

4 Likes

Yeah mainly not to grow as many plants in one go unless its a single strain :laughing:. It’s been a nightmare catering for each strains needs. But I love variety or I get bored.

3 Likes