EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Man i feel the pain :rofl: i got a good curry place here too. The art of dairy before does not elude me but does add to the runs after as im intolerant :sob: delicious delicious dairy. I do like the beer n curry mix though :drooling_face: if you drink enough of it before you want to add siracha to the curry too.
Good thing the doc says i shouldnt be straining to do anything

3 Likes

My buddy showed it to me, he loves it, I can’t stand it, would smack up every one of them! :rofl:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Your friend has great taste buddy :+1:

3 Likes

Took your advice @cannabissequoia 70/30 coco/perlite in 15l autopots. They seem really close together but I plan on scrogging them as they grow. I’ll try and get them into the big pots in a few days as I’m waiting on some mycorrhizae coming through the post and the bastard postal workers keep striking. :+1::v:

11 Likes

Been waiting on a package for the past month thats waiting in london, post is fucked for sure :rofl:.
Lookin good though man, thats your 2x2?

3 Likes

4x4 bro. 15l autopots under the drip tray

2 Likes

Hey hey there

I was hoping you’d do more like 70/30 perlite to coco :sweat_smile: maybe try one. There’s less pH buffer but also less salt buildup & more air.

& re mycorhyzzae… @ReikoX burst my bubble :joy: by indicating it takes 4 months for the myco magic to grow so it’s kind of a waste. Sorry

3 Likes

Oh well. I’ll just use it for my outdoors stuff in the summer then.
In the mean time I can turn the autopots on and get the coco soaked with nutrient and ph stable. :+1:
Perlite is quite expensive here but vermiculite we use at work a lot to insulate chimneys around the liners so I can easily lay my hands on it for cheap or even free if there is any left in a bag once the chimney is sorted.

4 Likes

Man thatll be nice once those kick off and fill out

2 Likes

Your bad luck for me you are bro. The day you tell me it’s no good is the day it lands on my doorstep :rofl:

4 Likes

:thinking:
The mycorrhizae go to work immediately after application to a growing plant root and will take about 4 weeks to establish the symbiotic relationship. Though it varies by plant species, growing protocol, etc., it generally takes about 8 weeks for benefits to become visible to the grower in comparison trials.

2 Likes

That set up looks awesome bro :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Did you win the lottery in the end?

Also, are those twins from a feminized pack? Or is there a chance you have a male/female twin set???

2 Likes

Didn’t win the lottery unfortunately.
The twins were from feminised seeds so I’m guessing they are both female. The seeds are from Discreet seeds own stock so I’m thinking they are likely untested. They were cheap af so as long as they don’t grow balls whatever I get from them is a bonus. My environment is more or less perfect other than humidity but I’ve got a big dehumidifier for that. All I can suggest is watch this space and see how they do.

4 Likes

You sir, are gonna love it :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I love coco/perlite, like I want to marry it. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Must be imported labor :joy:

You couuuuuuld do a test & leave one un-myco’d & see if it lags or what. :microscope:

Now I’m thinking of the LITFA girl :rofl: damn you @ReikoX

3 Likes

This is a great idea although it won’t be happening :rofl:
After the blueberry twist fiasco that yielded absolutely shite these have to make up for the loss so they will be giving every chance possible to grow as big as I can get them.

4 Likes

Finally got around to up potting the Stardawg.
Had a bit of an issue with the autopots leaking onto the tent base. Traced it back to a crack in one of the trays but also the airline I’d used to carry the soluion the splitters weren’t as snug of a fit as I’d have liked so it got replaced. Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that I’ve fully solved any issues.

The four plants in small pots are autos that I plan on growing in the tent until my small tent has finished in a few weeks.

9 Likes

Dig It Man!!! Love that set up brother. All look happy as f :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes