EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Thanks @ColeLennon. When the autopots are working without issues they work extremely well. The leak had my head busted. Hopefully that’s fixed now. I still need to place the covers over the floats but I’ll do that in a few days once I’m confident the leak is fixed.
I’ve a feeling I’m gonna have my work cut out for me once they’ve settled in and any transplant shock has passed.

4 Likes

Looks like I’ve got an issue with one of the stardawg.
TMV???

5 Likes

It will push through. Give it some foliar feeding.

2 Likes

I started using this stuff. I swear by it now. 2tsp per gallon and use a good 360-degree sprayer
Amazon.com : FoxFarm Bushdoctor Kelp Me Kelp You Pint : Patio, Lawn & Garden

They have smaller bottles

Cheers @ColeLennon. I know TMV can transmit via the leafs touching and I seriously can’t have this run go tits up on me. If it has indeed got TMV then culling it is my best option. Just means I’ll give them all an extra week or two veg time to make up for the loss of yield I’d loose from a plant.

5 Likes

I doubt it’s TMV. Don’t stress yourself

2 Likes
2 Likes

I added kelp me kelp you to my feeding nutes at a rate of 1/4tsp per gallon the whole grow until the end and foliar fed regularly with it. Kelps in my routine now. I love kelp I want to marry it now lol

3 Likes

Does it have to be “kelp me kelp you”? All it is is seaweed from Norway.
For the price it is to buy a litre over here I can buy 5l of this for the same price

2 Likes

any good kelp supplements will work just watch your npk #’'s

3 Likes

I’ll get some ordered. I use super thrive quite often so maybe this could be a cost effective alternative

2 Likes

I dont think its tmv

3 Likes

I add calmag to each fill and a little extra Epsom. Likely just shit genetics. Cheers for your input though. :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully not. Last thing I want us to have to cull them all. How’s my brother from another mother keeping?? Been a while since we communicated bro.

4 Likes

I’m ok.
Busy time of year at the restaurant.
The building we lease sold last month so who knows.
We might not be so busy anymore lol

1 Like

I wanna click the like button but also don’t wanna. Confusing times.
Once we all give Russia a painful anal reminder that we’re the stronger country’s stuff will go back to normal hopefully. It’s amazing how a cancer stricken low life cunt dictator can bring our country’s to our knees like this. Things will get better once we saddam hussein his ass.

3 Likes

Our economy is shit right now.
Costs through the roof

2 Likes

weve been printing money and hiding the issue since the bank bailout 14 years back.
All thats happened now is they’ve stopped printing so much and started calling in the debts. Covid was just 1 last big blow out, Russia/Ukraine an additional easy scapegoat.
You only need to look at OPECs reduced output to see its all a fixed game on the energy price con.

When your gov writes off £32B for an app and another £12+B for PPE… What did we ever expect apart from a tanked economy. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Same bro. Our power prices are now doubled. Its winter here in the uk now and old people and family’s less fortunate are dying because of the cold.
Sounds wrong and a really bad sick joke but sitting in an oven would be bliss right now. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Same here. Luckily we dont use heating oil in the south

4 Likes