EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I paid £30 for 6 seeds at royal queen seeds, over the moon with this absolute haul :joy:

12 seeds in this from reputable brands not rqs

AND

rqs claimed UK but took a month to ship from Spain

2 Likes

Bro I’ve not had one single issue with the discreet seeds strains other than the stretch you seen in my last grow. That’s likely my doing not the seeds
Them strawberry banana should be excellent if you can give them the attention they need to grow properly. Tastebudz stuff also has never let me down. The Back 2 the future yields off the charts.
Honest you won’t look at expensive seeds again once you grow them gg4 autos

3 Likes

Oh they also have sub cools Jack straw regs as a freebie.

1 Like

Ffs @Esrgood4u you better be getting commission for these sales, I’ve placed an order hahaa :laughing:.

:v:

4 Likes

I wish. I just know they give the best freebies and are the cheapest ive found. What you ordered???

2 Likes

Picked up
x4 Black Domina +4 freebies
x4 Bruce Banner +4 freebies
x2 orange moonrocks/cookies
×3 CBD Green Crack Autos

Got a 10% discount code as well, £31 delivered. Can’t argue with that really. Less than £1.50 seed lol.

I’d have been skeptical of the quality if I hadn’t already seen you growing some of these out.

:v:

4 Likes

50% off if you can get @Esrgood4u to stop shilling for us.

6 Likes

I had no idea @Esrgood4u was a pettifogger.

3 Likes

:rofl:
Fuck sake. I’m gonna email them now tomorrow demanding a cut. Im a cheap bastard. I pass my finds onto other cheap bastards. I’m surprised your not all over it bro. :rofl:

6 Likes

I had to Google pettifogger you asshole
Fuck you all. I’ll keep my cheap assed finds to myself from now on. :fu:

7 Likes

Sounds better than chiseler :rofl:

2 Likes

I fraud you not. I had to Google chiseler also. You mericans have a better grasp of proper English than the English do :rofl:

3 Likes

These are both original English terms.

2 Likes

Won’t lie, I googled it and absolutely love the word. Stinks of finesse

2 Likes

I’m newcastle upon tyne so I’ve got a proper excuse. No one could understand me anyway.

2 Likes

I know I listened to your video about your car. :rofl:

1 Like

Show me this video

2 Likes

I don’t own a car but OK

2 Likes

You showed me a video after I told I owned a Subaru. It was you talking about the engine of your little 4 banger. Showing your ole car.

2 Likes

My only knowledge of this would be the Geordie bellhop character on I’m Allan Partridge.

3 Likes