EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I’ve went through 2 22lb bags over the space of 3 years when I was running RDWC. It’s excellent stuff and i recommend it to everyone. It grows some impressive plants. It just doesn’t work well with drip systems. I’ve still got nearly a full 1.3kg bag remaining that I’ll keep for my outdoors stuff next year.

2 Likes

How about gh flora trio? Since it’s liquid, shouldn’t it be easy on the lines?

1 Like

I’m lazy buddy :rofl:
I’ve got 5l of Growth Technologies ionic coco bloom arriving today. Was only £18. I’ve used it before with excellent results.

https://www.growthtechnology.com/product/ionic-for-coco-bloom/

2 Likes

Thanks, E’sR That’s really interesting…{Re lack of hermies} - I am hoping that the recent herms issue was due to light leak -despite many experienced people saying ‘‘My tent has busted zips, is in a south facing room, and never had a hermie’’
Or ‘‘I have direct light shining into my 12/12 area and no hermies’’

Seems that there is a lot of disagreement as to what causes a feminised plant to show balls. Some swear it’s purely genetics, others that it’s plant stress. Certain ‘Cali’ strains are known to hermie , especially.

I will soon know {well…in a few weeks} kept a couple of cuttings from a nice smelling ‘Biscotti Mints’ by Barney’s farm…Will be interesting to see if the cuttings herm when big enough to flip.

1 Like

Did someone call a plumber? :wrench: :potable_water: :toilet:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Mario’s been and gone. :laughing:
I dumped the res and went back to salt based liquid nutrients today. The lines are still blocking but that’s because I never cleaned out the lines or the splitters since changing the water out. I’ll do that tomorrow when I can be bothered.
Anyway. They are growing. All have showed pistils. They are about 50% to the height of the tent already and will be 2 weeks from flip on Sunday. Hoping I don’t have to start bending stuff again.

10 Likes

You need to pick up a taller tent and use this one for veg. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bro I’m used to running a 120 x 120 under 650w of light but I couldn’t cope with the electricity payments so I basically halved both the tent size and light wattage.

5 Likes

Fuckin Putin

2 Likes

Exactly. A bullet costs maybe £2 to make and could stop these issues. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He is fuckin with my Oatmeal right now. I’m gunning for the prick.

4 Likes

I’m a lover not a fighter but if I was close enough to get my hands on the prick I’d happily choke him out and stop him taking his last breath then go back to my non violent self and move forwards in life without blinking an eyelid. Dare I say it?? He’s worse than Saddam ffs. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Going by the pictures the better growth is on the left side of the tent :thinking:
Tomorrow I’ll swap sides with the plants and see if anything changes and see if the smaller plants catch up. :thinking:

2 Likes

Are you being paid for promoting that seedbank or what?

5 Likes

No but the seeds are cheap and they grow decent plants. You calling me a shill?? You’d know anyway if i was promoting a seedbank dickhead as id have rang you… :fu::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
How’s the bairns doing??

3 Likes

Right I’m pissed off now
Seeds from Discreetseeds.co.uk are buy one get one free at the minute. If you pay £27.99 for 8 of their strains you get 16. They also add 2x tastebudz orange moon cake and also 2 strains of your own choice. Fastbudz is in the freebies so you can choose 2. The freebies alone cost more than you pay for the seeds you buy.
For £32 last time I got 16 sluricane fems, 2 tastebudz orange mooncake and 2 fastbudz strawberry banana. Work it out :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Shill
Was a good opportunity to try both fastbuds and pyramid seeds, always wanted to smoke the tutankhamon from when I used to dream of growing years ago

3 Likes

That’s for the 4 pack. Cheers for showing what I said buddy

2 Likes

Seems a decent seed bank tbf, many claim to be UK but when you order the seeds take ages to come from dam or Spain. The 1st class is nice, selection is very good. Autos here we come

2 Likes

Usually they come next day. Every so often they do a auto and photo box deal. I think it’s seeds that’s getting old but you get one hell of a deal that’s minimum double what you pay for it. The contents are random though.

2 Likes