EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Thanks! …Hope I can get one in UK.
{Without having to import from Europe}

Won’t be buying from Amazon, as seems there are some HLG fakes on there…I’d not be able to tell a fake from a real one {a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse} so need to go via a trusted HLG dealer.

2 Likes

https://ledgrowshop.co.uk/collections/hlg

3 Likes

Cheers, E’s!
Much appreciated.

1 Like

No worries. The full kit seems to be out of stock but you can just buy the board and buy the driver separately.

2 Likes

Yes, just noticed ‘‘Out of stock’’…

Re ‘Board and driver’…Is this a bit like the ‘Lamp and ballast’ with the oldskool lights- so much to get my head around- completely different terminology.

1 Like

FYI this came out of my 2x2 with 96w

The fan leaves have been clipped:

9 Likes

It’ll just be a matter of wiring up a 3 pin plug and then the + and - to the LED board.

2 Likes

That is badass for 96 watts. :100:

5 Likes

I still haven’t fully harvested it weighed it or anything but I think it will be significant. 2 of the colas on the Goji are huge top to bottom. The Nepal Jams are a bit nuggier.

4 Likes

What size pots are those and what strain is the plant on the far left?

3 Likes

They are 1G and the left plant is an Orangi Goji, the second left is a runty grape and the other 2 are Nepal jams.

4 Likes

@Foreigner 1 gallon = 3.8l ish bro not 5l like us normal folk :grin:

5 Likes

I’m always wondering when I’m doing conversions for measuring stuff out.
Should i use the ‘US gallon’ or the ‘regular everyone else in the wild gallon’.
Surprised they haven’t just invented their own centimeters yet.
Also quite surprised that their gallon is smaller, usually like to just make things bigger don’t they hahaa :laughing: :sweat_smile:
:v:

4 Likes

Yeah the gallon and male appendages are the only things that’s smaller over there buddy :rofl:
Measuring by the litre is universal so it would make more sense to just use litres.

4 Likes

Litres, cm, grams much easier to use. I’ll never get my head around measurements like 9/16th of an inch or ‘a 1/3 of a quart’
And cups! What size cup?!
What If its one of those massive Sports Direct cups :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

Ran out of likes again, has there been a change with the likes system recently ? I seem to be running out of them more often.
Or am I just being too generous with the :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

When I left school the imperial system was still being used so I know how to work in inches. I still use it at times today in certain circumstances. Quarts is a merican thing. Pints is also something that’s smaller in America. A usa pint is 473ml where as ours is 568ml. Pints isn’t used much here now. You can still find shops that sell you a glass bottle pint of milk but most stores are by the litre.

4 Likes

I used to work and live in a pub, so I dispute that :smile: :rofl:
And its always easy to spot when someone has had too many pints

3 Likes

Yes they urinate milk all over the place.

3 Likes

Yeah they ain’t gonna waist all that glass getting rid of the metric pint glasses.
They also sell pint cans of Stella the more I think about it.

2 Likes

Canada is weird half metric half imperial. Technically we’re metric but people still think and feet and yards instinctually.

We sell beer in 500ml cans. Sometimes 473 if they’re cheap.

3 Likes