EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Its very rare that I grow autos indoors. At the minute I’m growing in a 4x2 same as you do but under 300w of solstrips.
It has to be something that’s not available in photoperiod seeds that I’m really really keen to try if I grow an auto under artificial light. :v:

4 Likes

I can hook you up with some shorter photo varieties bro.

2 Likes

I’m liking growing in sog at the minute. Helps keep the height to a minimum. 2 week veg and flip. I’ve got some sluricane to grow out next but I’d certainly like to give some of your stuff a try @Foreigner.

2 Likes

As long as you don’t grow anything too stretchy my moves are perfectly solid and can get you a nice indoor crop, likely when your weather is shit.

The downside is the light was $250

5 Likes

some of the seeds from this Seedbank, iv seen @Esrgood4u grow out a few of their stuff and they were impressive looking.

Got my second order today and they sent me the photo fem version of Banana Punch - when I ordered the Auto version of it.
I’ve sent them an email to see if they will change it & I’ll send them back the photo seeds. :crossed_fingers:. ?!

Anyway, impressive delivery service too …

Cheers for “shilling” for this company buddy. Lol.
( Jk.).

I’m sorry to hear that you have Covid AGAIN.?!

Is that you having to lay off your work now ( til you have this beat.?.)

You’re hella unlucky, mate. Accident prone - im similar to you with my luck - but one day back and boom - Covid. Wow .!

Good luck with your Covid, how do you feel now . Are you feeling ill or what .?

Get the pipe out and slippers :flat_shoe: on and chillax til it goes away … Lol.

Gaz :+1:.

4 Likes

I’m thinking the solstrips I’m running are coming to the end of their lives so I’ll likely buy a pre built one very soon.

1 Like

The HLG 100 I bought is maybe my favourite piece of gear ever.

3 Likes

I felt the worse at 2am this morning when I took the test. Took me around 30 minutes to get my head around how cold I felt and the shivers to go downstairs to use the bathroom and take the test. I feel 100% better now than I did but still sweating like Jimmy Savile in a nursery. The gaffer was OK. I told him he needed to test himself also. I’ll likely be able to try again on Monday.:crossed_fingers:
@ReikoX autos you sent me.

11 Likes

I’ve been eyeing this light up.
https://ledgrowshop.co.uk/products/copy-of-iongrid-t22-full-spectrum-led-grow-light-samsung-lm301h-2-x-2-ft-coverage-60cm-x-60cm?variant=43923650281714&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAjwzo2mBhAUEiwAf7wjkrWqEMn3iNk8nspe_aqeENBz7WJWj7E7ySzqdUfHc21el9bmtu_eNxoCwskQAvD_BwE
It comes with a digital controller built in.

I know its a lot of money for a 260w light though so I’m holding off pulling the trigger.

1 Like

True they are costly but think of the value of being able grow in the winter…

2 Likes

Maybe that’s it- the French ‘rulers’ have long memories.

I definitely respect them for their protests…They always were a feisty lot.

1 Like

I’m buying 3x3 Gorilla tent this fall and setting up my HLG Blackbird and HLG UVA30 bar. Stoked.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good rig. I need a new light for my 2x4

2 Likes

Fuck Dominos! One of their drivers wrote my car off week before Christmas last year when they crashed into me. Still havnt had payout for personal injury claim. Bot even a free pizza! :smile:

@Esrgood4u sorry to hear you’ve had the rona again, hope you pull through quick enough!

Also, I think you should seriously email Discreet Seeds and tell them all these recent orders have been from you’re promotional work haha, I bet they’d send you some freebies, they seem like decent company.

:v:

3 Likes

I’m a total newb to LED’s- from researching recently, HLG seem to get very good reviews.

I need a light for veg {currently have a 250w metal halide which is ok, but probably too strong for some young seedlings, so have to use a t5 fluorescent for them…

@Esrgood4u makes his own, but I’m not savvy enough to do that.

Other forums have warned against ‘Maxibrite’ not being great, nor ‘Invisible sun’ {poor customer service with both these, reportedly}

Is there a ‘‘Plug and go’’ HLG led you recommend to take the place of my 250W MH?
Thanks.

1 Like

A 200 is probably the prefect switch from a 250 HID.

3 Likes

Anyone used one of these or something similar before??

For stoners killing brain cells daily they still come up with the most amazing ideas.

2 Likes

R reet I see, the question is though, how do you know this?
Only an inside man would know these small details. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m your mams inside man :fu:

3 Likes

Am telling.

2 Likes