EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I do hand watering- but was thinking of going automated.
Have made a tentative restart on 12/12 with some probably too big vegged plants
Just hope these won’t hermie.

Lots of wasted space under a 400W HPS.

E’sR grew some of these {freebies from Perfect Tree}…

5 Likes

The perfect tree peach tree that I grew out ended up with a major spidermite infestation that I managed to get under control and keep in order with spraying every few days with growing success bug stop and the plants didn’t freak out with it. I think the Peach Ozz they used to self polinate is mega stable and what Perfect tree use in most of their strains. I wouldn’t worry about hermies.

2 Likes

That is good to hear about Stability.

Hope you are feeling a bit better after getting Covid.

1 Like

Yeah I’m up and down with it at the minute. It’s at its worse in the mornings. As the day goes on I tend to feel 100% better and a lot more active.
I really need to get my jabs as I’ve a feeling covid is gonna be a permanent thing were just gonna have to live with :v:

1 Like

Re Covid jabs- I know people were very wary of getting them, but probably worth having.

‘‘Long covid’’ is definitely a thing.

Are they still offering covid jabs? Maybe they will bring out more towards ‘Flu season’.

1 Like

Marmite, curries, bacon & eggs, no booze
CBD crash doses
And some citrus.

I got 4 sets of Covid stripes. Not fun but I firmly believe healthy immune systems can handle it. :man_shrugging:

And stop with the bat curries — that’s where you fucked uo, eating at @Ghandisflipflop’s house. You know better. :joy:

Aloha

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been leading a healthy life lately buddy. Plenty of “other” green plants. No alcohol and even been laying off the cannabis.
I’ve kept on eating for energy even through the bouts of sickness. I feel like im on the mend now. Still got the aches and pains but no more runny nose and I’ve got the cough conquered.
Gonna give going into work a try this morning. It’ll get me out for some fresh air. :v:

4 Likes

They should come with an amber flood warning :joy:

2 Likes

Zuckerberg has been spying on me again, these memes came up as an advert on my IG yesterday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

6 Likes

:8ball: I almost was sold by that but am very happy with the Kohler Cimarron 360. It’s amazing. :toilet: :tornado:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Shit that thing is a better pool player than I am.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha, belters :rofl:

1 Like

You get many shrooms then?

2 Likes

They not showing much yet bro but I only put them in the bag on Monday night so it’s early days still.

6 Likes

I like it. Bring on the pins.

3 Likes

Mine came out small and chunky this time round.

They’re half dry, still got a couple left growing but not bad for 1st flush.

7 Likes

That’s some great flushes. Props. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I fucked my way through contaminating tubs for 2 years before I figured it out.

3 Likes

I’ve only ever grown culinary mushrooms from kits but it was fun and oyster mushrooms are fantastic.

4 Likes

I’ve only grown cubes.
Texas Yellow Caps
Mazatapec
John Allen
Creeper
Florida White F+

3 Likes