EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

@Ghandisflipflop did all the hard work for me mate. All I had to do was give the tub time to fully colonize then remove the lid and slip the tub into a bag he provided me. If it wasn’t for him things wouldn’t be going so well I’m sure.

2 Likes

Got plenty from that first flush bro didn’t you?? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m sure these are B+ Cubensis @Ghandisflipflop aint they??
Being August Liberty Caps are in season now here in the UK. There is a golf course up the road that we used to collect them from back in the day but I’m sure they spray the course these days.

5 Likes

At 53N we don’t usually see P.semilanceata until October/November time. Theres a spot I go to near my old house almost every year. Plenty of fly agaric there too but I’m not brave enough for a muscaria trip :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not that game either bro :rofl:
The red tops put the fear of God in me. Red normally means danger :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m literally the same. Red means danger :joy: I do like getting a bit sideways on libs though

Actually looking forward to this season bro

3 Likes

Pink Oysters were the 1st mushrooms I grew then I moved onto these. Oyster mushrooms were the gateway. :wink:

2 Likes

Aye B+ mate. They’re still on the golf course and the fields behind there. I spent most of my days there last year. No need to even bother now though.

I’m going there in a couple of weeks to get some Amanita Muscaria I discovered a spot where there are fkn loads.

1 Like

Not if done correctly. I’ve been reading loads on them. They are meant to be amazing for you.

1 Like

Runtz at 3.5 weeks from flip. Had to bend stems again :roll_eyes:

RKS were flipped on Sunday. Had a ph issue that’s now been corrected and new growth is healthy.

11 Likes

Your just a stem bending fool aren’t ya. :rofl: Someone needs to breed a strain that grows bent. :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately for you I know some British slang :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s because I over filled the tent thinking I could manage a sog grow mate. I think I just allowed to much veg time :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, well if it happens again its a pattern. 3xs :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah If I hand you the ammunition I expect it fired back at me buddy :joy:

3 Likes

As it should be :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not a snowflake and offending me is difficult to do unlike a lot of OG members so give me your best/worse lol

3 Likes

I got nothing. :rofl: Been 4 days since my car got wrecked. I’m just now getting back to my facetious self.

2 Likes

What does @ColeLennon do with cars?
Rectum.

2 Likes

That was one of my nicknames in high school. Colin
Cancer
Rectum
Anus
and the add on “your full of shit”

2 Likes