EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I moved 1 of the runtz into the RKS tent as it wasn’t getting enough light so wasn’t throwing pistils.
She’s tall af.

Let’s see what she does under more light.

8 Likes

You have a sea of pins all white and getting ready to pop. :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

I’ve got a heavy workload ahead of me. Them pins look sweet don’t they??? I’ll have some big assed shrooms in a week or 2

4 Likes

Try and keep it drying out even and all those will pop. :sunglasses: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

I’ve got this. I’m ready for the first flush. I’ve got @Ghandisflipflop to guide me if needed anyway. The kids a total legend. We grew up together from a young age and we’ve always had eachothers backs.

2 Likes

They grow quick asf mate… Check them hourly.

2 Likes

You been drinking? :rofl:

2 Likes

Now it’s all so clear :rofl:

So was I. Smart kids got to leave randomly to do silly intellectual bs. Now that’s illegal in California :rofl: I hear English speaking will be soon

:thinking: not sure what I stepped in this time @Esrgood4u but glad to serve :man_factory_worker: :herb::herb::herb::herb:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u @Ghandisflipflop
What do yous think? Spotted them in Saltwell Park today.
Are these liberty caps?
I don’t have a great deal of experience identifying shrooms

2 Likes

I was really very lucky. Had I been in the regular stream I probably wouldn’t have graduated high school. Not only would I not have wanted to, but I wouldn’t have been able to conform to the structure.

It was funny, there was a big meeting about me in grade 10 and how I wasn’t really doing the work etc and I said “look, you expect me to go to university yes?” They agreed. “University only cares about grade 12 and 13 for admissions right?” They agreed. “So everything up until then is just busy work and a waste of my time right?” They grudgingly agreed.

The unspoken agreement was as long as I was reading good things I could do whatever I wanted.

3 Likes

No mate they ain’t liberty caps. Be careful what your picking ffs :rofl:
This is a liberty cap.

5 Likes

I had been last night but I still stand by my statement today bro :+1:

2 Likes

Awwwww…bless the bairn. :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Ah not for me anyway dude, I think I’ve had my time with shrooms and pretty much anything other than weed haha.

Just thought it was too good to be true in saltwell Park haha
:v:

3 Likes

Yeah I hear you. When these are done I’ll likely only keep a couple of gram in my possession and the rest will be passed on.
Shrooms are a good replacement if your wanting to take a rest from cannabis you’ve just got to be careful how many you take.

3 Likes

Look at you. Be having things and shit. You can’t grow those to tall. :rofl:

1 Like

Bro knowing my luck I’ll have to start bending these aswell :rofl:

2 Likes

My west row wonder dawg that I topped 4 times is 78 inches from stem to top. Haven’t started stretch. These wonder dawgs- williams wonder x chemdawg are going to have MASSIVE colas.

1 Like

Chemdawg yields off the charts. It’s used a lot in commercial grows over here.
I’ve never tried willy’s wonder before but I know it’s quite high in cbg.

1 Like