EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Growing this one was a no brainer.
High Yield
High THC
Easy to grow

2 Likes

Try microdosing them, they will change your life. :wink:

2 Likes

I micro dose them every Sunday with breakfast.

3 Likes

What do you consider a micro dose?

2 Likes

1.25 tenths of gram or 2.5 tenths of gram. I just measure the infused honey and mix in a cup of tea.

2 Likes

Only once a week?

2 Likes

I’ve read that you micro dose .25 of a gram every other day??

2 Likes

They’ve tripled in size over night.

6 Likes

I was micro-dosing it twice a week and Macro dosing once a month. Since I use edibles THC every day. I found that micro-dosing once a week on Sunday at breakfast like I am doing right now. That and Macro dosing once a month has my body dialed in.

2 Likes

Depends on you’re mind & body. Micro-dosing- dial that shit in just like you do your plants.

1 Like

Check the “veils” underneath the caps. Pick them just as the veil breaks, or just before it breaks. You can tell when they are about to break if you look closely.

1 Like

Yeah the veils had slightly separated from shrooms so I harvested some. It’s happens quicker than I expected.

7 Likes

I went to one of these . Called a PRU. Affectionately known in the UK as naughty boy school :joy: on occasion. Usually a monday afternoon when they would take us rock climbing

4 Likes

My cousins 13 yo son attends PRU.
He’s totally off the rails running around smoking cannabis (it’s better than alcohol I suppose).
Robbing kids in the street and having what they call “straightners” with eachother pulling squirty bottles of ammonia.
PRU more or less pay you for being a little asshole. He goes to most of the newcastle matches for free.
When I was a kid if we did anything like that you’d get battered in the police cell to try and deter you from repeating the offence not encoraged by being treat like a king. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

My first criminal offence was at the age of 13, and my second. The first was “discharging a firearm in a public place”
The second was GBH.
At 14 my old man punched my sister so I grabbed a bread knife and shanked him twice.
After that went to a semi secure care unit in Fleetwood where they would take us dune buggying. Power kiting. Ice skating. Swimming. With on site education. Pool table etc there. Was awesome mate. Then came back to Manchester and went to an actual children’s home. Was also mint. They tried mainstream school and I did like a day and a half. Headteacher said I could chew gum cos I’d been smoking ages. Second day in. She saw me in the hallway chewing and said spit it out. I reminded her of our conversation the day before and she said she didn’t care. So I spat the chewing gum at her and went home. That’s when I went to PRU. Still somehow managed to get decent qualifications bro. And obviously much less of a knob now although some still lingers :joy:

Ps. Still had some kickings in cells. Both police station and prison lol

7 Likes

Make sure your set & setting is right when if you Macro dose. Nice first flush. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

2 Likes

82g wet. I’ve soaked the medium with water for the 2nd flush.

9 Likes

Tub of fun right there… :100:

4 Likes

He’s too scared for that. :rofl: @ColeLennon

4 Likes

Probs be like 8g dry.

3 Likes