EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Runtz x ???
I know tastebudz do a macmuffin. I’m assuming it’s mac1 x whatever muffin is. I’ve a feeling it’s something to do with blueberry??

1 Like
1 Like

I think every time they cross a cookie strain the effects get stronger but shorter lasting

1 Like

Probably but more cookies is always better. :rofl:

1 Like

Looks nice there mate , maybe take the tops and let the bottom half of it ripen a bit more .?!
How long has it been flowering for, now .?

It’s your call as to when you take it down bud … :+1:.

I have a seedling of the Straw/Nanna
( FastBuds.) and another Auto just popped up earlier today.

I may as well post a few of my plants about nearly done now. :point_up_2:.

Happy growing.

Gaz.
:facepunch:.

8 Likes

It will probably develop a longer buzz once it cures up a bit more. I find with my weed they get a longer affect with age. They look good man :+1:

2 Likes

I had high hopes for the Runtz @Shadey. A lot has parted my company if you get me but that’s what I’ve got left sealed in a bucket I’m burping daily. It’s nice smoke. Just the effects don’t last that long. I’ve not had complaints it just my own personal experience.
The RKS I chopped by mistake. That kicks my ass. One hit on my new bong has me laying down watching TV not wanting to move working my way through a bag of sports mixtures and a 2l bottle of pepsi :rofl:
This RKS I’ve got left is looking mega. It’s had an extra 2 weeks of growing. I’ll be keeping all of it for personal.

10 Likes

Frosty. :fire: Harvesting the Gauntlet this weekend. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You know it buddy. Hoping on the smell enhancing as it dries. I really like how this plant grew. I wish all my plants grew like that. Its only in a 3l pot.

2 Likes

Are you using Grove Bags?

1 Like

No mate. 2 weeks of drying (humidity here in the uk is mega high all year round) and into a bucket to cure until its “traded” or smoked.

2 Likes

Did I mention I bought a new bong???

7 Likes

Jezuz look the girth on that. You get your mouth around that. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah she’s a big one. Hits like a train.

3 Likes

I bet. :100:

1 Like

Finally fed the slurricane and strawberry banana properly. They were getting really yellow and needed a nitrogen boost. Made a 750ppm feed up with megacrop.
If everything goes according to plant the slurricane will be in my 4x4 in 18l autopots under my new light tomorrow.

6 Likes

I was really impressed with Mega Crop 2 part, their sweet candy, and the bud explosion this year. Next year I will know how to push it.

3 Likes

Didn’t get around to putting my 4x4 back up and fitting the light at the weekend. Unpacked the tent and its seen better days so I’m gonna order a new one tomorrow.
I like the look of the Secret Jardin tent. It comes with bars to help with the negative pressure and a scrog net.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Jardin-Dark-Street-DS120/dp/B07PJC18QN/ref=pd_aw_ci_mcx_mh_mcx_views_0?pd_rd_w=4RVPT&content-id=amzn1.sym.6466ed1c-11ca-4b0b-9aca-60e7ab0b0c4d%3Aamzn1.symc.acfafb1d-071f-4fdf-beff-aca206a47be9&pf_rd_p=6466ed1c-11ca-4b0b-9aca-60e7ab0b0c4d&pf_rd_r=J396FWZE590QW4Z7WBTA&pd_rd_wg=37j2R&pd_rd_r=95850b5c-e8be-449b-917f-e17be956837e&pd_rd_i=B07PJC18QN
Still managed to up pot the Sluricane into their final 18l pots. They can remain in my 4x2 until the new tent arrives.

6 Likes

Loving the Slurricane run. :sunglasses: :metal: :100:

2 Likes