EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Dude thats going to produce some serious bud in a 4x4!
I’m looking forward to seeing it put to work.

Whats the next things you’ll be flowering with it?

:v:

2 Likes

Going to be screaming readings in that 4x4. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Gonna bang the 4 sluricane under them in 18l autopots bro.

2 Likes

Looks badass brother.
Good luck with those. :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Gaz29 the remaining RKS is about ready. I’ll take it over the weekend buddy unless you think I should leave her a little longer. The smell is just that skunky ammonia smell. Not overbearing though but getting stronger each day now.

6 Likes

Looks tasty brother. :fire: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

She’s a beautiful looking plant. She topped herself and grew two main colas. I had 3 females from the seeds bro. One hermied, grew balls then threw pistils so I promptly killed it. The 2nd plant I was half pissed while cutting down the runtz and cut one of the rks accidentally 🫣🔫. This is what remains.

3 Likes

This is literally the kind of story you hear about legendary strains, and why there was only ever one plant of it :smile: :rofl:

Maybe you’re accidentally making history.

:v:

1 Like

Bro my mam said I was the accident :rofl:
I’ll make history one day. It may not be for a good thing but my name WILL be remembered.
That’s serial killer talk :rofl:
On a lighter note. Newcastle are beating PSG 2-0 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Small tent chugging away.
I need to add some nitrogen soon as the leaves are yellowing up.
3 strawberry banana at the back.
4 slurricane up front.

The slurricane will be up potted this weekend into 18l pots when I put my 4x4 back up and fit my new light and install the autopots.

4 Likes

The runtz in a bucket curing. Some frosty stuff BUT I’ve found a few seeds in the buds. Not loads but enough to cause concern.

6 Likes

That runtz looks dank as f. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

You know what it is bro. Its sticky af. It’s hard to grind because of the Frost but it’s not that great. Hits hard for the first hour then fades to more or less nothing. It tastes and smells mega though

2 Likes

I’m thinking of picking up a sun clone to grow indoors. Have you heard of this cross? Piqued my interest. Big time.
Gelato Mac Slurricane :fire:

1 Like

Seems like some people like runtz and some don’t, same with growing it.
I bet Runtz Muffin is good.

1 Like

No buddy. Never heard of it. It has slurricane in it so the Frost will be off the charts as long as its from in house genetics. Slurricane is used in all their hybrids.

1 Like

I love Dosi, Purple Punch, Gelato and Mac… Sounds like a win win.

1 Like

It’s just heavy for a while then fades to nothing. It’s nice while it’s working :rofl:
Just could do with it being longer lasting

1 Like

Maybe that is why the call it Runtz :rofl:

1 Like

I bet runtz muffin would be killer.

1 Like