EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

He’s a Geordie just like me mate :wink::rofl:

5 Likes

Not who you think, the beers I had with it helped get me in the zone :sweat_smile: makes you happy asf

4 Likes

Blueberry x green crack is a leggy plant. Been having to work her stem to make it lie sideways.

Gorilla glue fem. Filling out nicely and sticking up everything it makes contact with.

14 Likes

One of my bolivan seeds has germinated already :grinning:
4 days wtf :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve stuck 2 of @cannabissequoia seeds in some rock wool. I’m not entirely sure what ones they are. They are labeled SLS DPC. You split them up can you remember what they are?? :rofl:

4 Likes

Sour life savers not to sure on others is it not durban poison?

4 Likes

Both came out the same container so the SLS DPC obviously is a strain cross. I’ll contact @cannabissequoia a bit later to see what they are. :+1:

5 Likes

Shit weather we’re having today.

4 Likes

Yessir, Sour Lifesaver from BOG x a dispensary clone Durban P that was the real thing as far as I can tell. There’s a first example over at @Badfishy1’s thread I think…wintergrown. :slight_smile:

Looks good so far.

Any “C” on the packaging I can’t explain… The postal thieves must’ve added that! :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I wrote the labels out when I shared them.
We shared them so we had a few of each strain.

I think I know what it is now hahahaha
RCB red cherry berry, it will be because of my writing probably :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Or maybe’s not :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
When I think back I’m not even sure if those seeds were from that time :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

FWIW the only males/pollen I used were the SLS(retail) & RCB(Barney’s S1)

3 Likes

Since @Ghandisflipflop sorted the seeds I’m likely growing hemp from a box of bird seed :rofl:

11 Likes

LOL

Flax! WTF?!

7 Likes

Hahahahahahaha belters :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m not gonna even try to explain what is what or how long left. They are green, female and budding so…

16 Likes

What’s the one on the left? :blush:

5 Likes

That’ll be a plant eh bro :thumbsup:

Had a closer look… yup, it’s deffo a plant :grin:

9 Likes

BIG Green things so yep it seems like it. I’ve absolutely no idea what week most of them are. Relying on experience so I’ll likely fuck the lot :laughing:

7 Likes

I tend to leave them to it, they generally know what to do even if i don’t.
I just feed em and help pay the bills :laughing:

6 Likes

Yep stretch and touch the lights and burn the shit out of the cola :laughing:
Autopots = laziness

6 Likes