EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Pussio :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: hahaha, I
wouldnā€™t eat one either, fk that for a game of soldiers :sweat_smile: got me light sorted :slight_smile:

Just gonna leave cob in just to see what the yield is.
Wonā€™t be as much as I got last time but will be good to see how much you can get off a small light.

4 Likes

I never said Iā€™d not eat one but fuck chewing it up before swallowing :rofl:

4 Likes

I kna,
Youā€™d end up choking knowing your luck :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Gaz29
Your blueberry x green crack just took off over night mate. Sheā€™s only lagging behind the skunk 91 by around 6 inches.
Sheā€™s at the back rightšŸ‘

2 reactor 99s have also hit the accelerator.

10 Likes

Just read this back, :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
You sound like an ex :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Got these today al give you half.

They look :fallen_leaf:haha a havenā€™t got a fire symbol on my phone, I havenā€™t got a home to have one in if I did have one on. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know if they will grow in my greenhouse mate. The weather is too unpredictable at the minute. Iā€™ve got a seedling heat mat and propagator that I could start them in but no room in either tent. Iā€™ve got to try and empty my veg tent in preparation for the skunk 91 to be dried in as Iā€™ve a feeling they are gonna really stink the place out and the filter will be needed. Rubbing the stem makes them stink enough as it is so Iā€™m not taking any chances :rofl:

8 Likes

My outdoor autos are at the same weeks and they look exactly like yours. If I recall from last years autos, they stayed small like that with a slow start then went completely crazy and ended up 3 feet tall. Keep an eye on the autos in my thread they are 3 weeks as well. We can see the comparison. Iā€™ve noticed that you just canā€™t compare indoors on an 18 hour light cycle to the sun. They just behave differently

5 Likes

I have noticed a big difference between node spacing on outdoor plants vs. indoor runs too.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry @Meesh. Iā€™m keeping a close eye on your outdoor thread to see how the Jamaican haze do. I donā€™t think @MomOnTheRun did much but yours is off to a flying start :upside_down_face:
Like Iā€™ve said Iā€™m really interested in seeing how they grow and Iā€™ll maybe buy another pack for next years outdoor grow.
Iā€™ve 3 different strains and 6 plants in total going (4 of them fastbuds GSC autos) at various different stages. Since they are in the plastic greenhouse Iā€™ll likely have to stake them to keep them stood up right as they donā€™t get any breeze/wind to help strengthen the stems and will likely bend with the weight. Weā€™ll see what they do and Iā€™ll update my thread with developments :grin:

6 Likes

Sadly, no germination on either the Jamaican or Charlottes Angel :cry: I more than likely drowned them as the soil was pretty wet when they went in and forgot to compensate for humidity rising with the Spring rainsā€¦didnā€™t help that my exhaust fan stopped running for a few days so the soil stayed wet longer than it should have - its replaced now and have a few DBHP volunteers coming up from Feb/March so was hoping they would sprout after allā€¦that hope has now fizzled out

6 Likes

All the pressure us on @Meesh shoulders now then :rofl:
Do us both proud @Meesh :seedling:

4 Likes

Haha! Iā€™m just happy I didnā€™t drown it too. I killed the dark spark that germed at the same time. Hey, shit happens! lol Seriously though, short of mother natureā€™s forces, it should be good! :wink:

3 Likes

Outdoor GSC auto.

Outdoors Dark Devil auto on the left and female seeds Auto NL on the right.

All are in store bought compost and only watered around once per week with straight tap water without adjustment.

9 Likes

To say the weather has been on and off constantly this past week bro they donā€™t actually look to be doing bad at all. I always picture outdoor plants to just stretch like mad for sunlight.

Supposed to get frosty at the end of this week comin so might be an idea to get some jackets or summat :joy::+1:

4 Likes

Haha. Inside the greenhouse is a lot warmer to be honest and also they are auto flowers (original ruderalis strain originates from Russia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_ruderalis)
So I doubt the cold will effect it that badly @Explorer.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t think about the ruderalis element with autos :thinking: out of curiosity what temps are you getting in there?

1 Like

God knows :rofl: itā€™s warm enough that you can feel a massive difference when stepping in from outside. It gives enough evaporation that it creates water droplets that fall from the roof and you can also physically feel the difference in humidity.
The plants although growing quite slow are really praying to the sun god :innocent::pray::angel:

7 Likes

Tell me about it mate, I was cutting a garden on Friday and it was lovely and sunny.
Halfway thru it started lashing down with hailstone half an hour later it was sunny again. Then it started hailstoning again about 15 mins later.
Then back to being sunny. I wasnā€™t bothered as Iā€™d been smoking GG :slight_smile: it was lovely.
Most enjoyable weed Iā€™ve had to date.

14 Likes

Whoā€™s that off like?? All of a sudden a big surge of GG around our area. :+1:

5 Likes

Ahh I am jealous I had some GG4 month or so back but tried it about 8 months ago and wow. Stardog gets shat on from a great height that glue will fugg u up :joy:

And weirdly the weather sounds like where I am lol you living in the Yorkshire area?

7 Likes