EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Your weather looks like ours this week as well, if it’s raining no worries about frost or snow so that’s a plus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have had unusual gray skies and 70 degree weather all week here. Usually September is our hottest month with what we call an Indian summer

4 Likes

The bad weather coming has its bonuses. With rain my work will pick up and I’ll be extra busy so I suppose it’s not all bad @Meesh. Money doesn’t grow on trees unless you live in California and grow 10ft 1kg cannabis plants :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks, years and years hearing that song and didn’t know it had lyrics and what they meant … beer3|nullxnull

• [Chet Baker]

Indian Summer

Summer You Old Indian Summer
You’re The Tear That Comes After June Time’s Laughter
You See So Many Dreams That Don’t Come True
Dreams We Fashioned When Summertime Was New
You Are Here To Watch Over
Some Heart That Is Broken
By A Word That Somebody Left Unspoken
You’re The Ghost Of A Romance In June Going Astray
Fading Too Soon That’s Why I Say
Farewell To You Indian Summer

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :guitar:

3 Likes

The autos

Net is only in to keep the bud sites separate. It’s not a scrog. About half way through the grow now I reckon :v:

10 Likes

The photoperiod plants are all above the medium now. I put them in the rdwc as I can’t be arsed spraying them 3 times daily. I’ve put 2 of each strain in each 30 litre bucket as when I grew a single plant in each one the roots barely filled half the buckets. Let’s see what happens. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

The autos

9 Likes

Yeah I spoke too soon with that comment. Took a fall at work yesterday and dislocated my left shoulder :roll_eyes:
8 weeks off minimum.
On a different note Fentanyl is an amazing drug when administered in a hospital :flushed:

7 Likes

OUCH! :see_no_evil: Sorry to hear that, hope you’re not lefthandedejem|nullxnull , wishing you a prompt recovery … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I’m a righty bro :+1:
Was a painful experience but luckily the triage team noticed my plight and took me directly into the ER. Took 2 goes to get it back in properly :roll_eyes:. 1st time it jumped back out soon as I came around from the medication so I had to sit for an hour in agony until they could give me more and try again.
I need a new job :rofl:

6 Likes

Photoperiod seeds doing well. No roots below the net pots as yet but one of the In House Genetics Sugar Cain is a lanky seedling. Got the fan oscillating over them all to strengthen the stems. I think they’ll do fine.

9 Likes

OMG! Ouch! Be more careful spazz! Hopefully you can get off the pain killers soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery

4 Likes

The Fentanyl is what they gave me to numb the pain while they popped it back into the socket @Meesh I’m not using anything for pain control as once it’s back in place the pain instantly goes away other than feeling like I’ve pulled a muscle and that I can deal with by smoking some bud :+1:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you injured yourself, how long does it take to heal properly and stop popping out whenever you try and use it.

3 Likes

They said I should be able to do lite duties in around 3 weeks @Shadey but ladders are a no go for the foreseeable future. I’ve got a couple of follow up appointments to attend in the fracture unit (don’t understand why the fracture unit as I’ve not broke anything :roll_eyes:)
Thing is the pain isn’t that bad and I feel like a week or two would be enough time off but obviously the trauma on the socket needs to heal so I can understand why the said 8 weeks minimum. I get bored easily so I’ve I feeling the advice will only stay in my mind for a short while :+1:

4 Likes

I usually chalenge my healing by doing stuff to early lol. Avoiding ladders is sensible you don’t want it popping out half way up a 40ft ladder. Raising you arm above shoulder level is going to exert the most streas on it.

2 Likes

Yeah that doesn’t seem like it’s ever gonna be a possibility again with how it feels trying to lift it at the minute.:rofl:

4 Likes

Just tell people you had to retire from prisoner-league rugby & it’ll be OK. :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

So just tell the truth?? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes