EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

hello fella i to have knee issues thanks to the coming together of a motorbike and a post van docs try to give me tramadol all the time for about the past 20 years
i know this is like telling ya granny how ta suck eggs but turn everything in to hash smoke and edibles made from hash just seem to work better best strain ive had for that pain was THseeds underdog left a little long
all the best mate

:man_farmer:lime

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got it more or less under control now. Iā€™ve been prescribed oramorph for when the pain gets too much but just smoking helps me enough that I can get some sleep. Ive got a pretty low tolerance when it comes to THC so the higher amount of CBD you get in autoflowers levels it out. Thanks for your advice and input though @Limeflavouredheadbut. Itā€™s appreciated.
Iā€™ve also had motorbike issues that ended up with me breaking 3 ribs, a couple of fingers and gravel rash up my entire right arm. Wasnā€™t a fun experience :-1:

4 Likes

Not much happening with the autoflowers. Stretch is very minimal. I may raise the light to see if I can get them to stretch a little more.! They are around 3 - 4 weeks from breaking the surface.

9 Likes

Hey @Esrgood4u ! Nice to see someone else from NE on here!

Ive just been having a bit scroll through your thread, youā€™ve got some really nice plants in here mate. Iā€™ll be staying tuned for sure.

5 Likes

Cheers bro. Iā€™ve been around a long time but took a little time out as was getting slightly pissed off with how OG was getting. We seem to have a grip of things again now so hopefully Iā€™ll become as predictive as I used to be. :+1:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s understandable mate, Iā€™ve only just joined up here couple months ago, I used to frequent RIU, and as you can probably imagine, I got sick of the drama and dickheads over there so dropped off all forums for a while myself.

Iā€™ve got to say though, OG seems absolutely spot on, only had great interactions here so far.

6 Likes

Yea OG was heading the same way. Was getting full of bullies so I decided to fuck it off. Thing is Iā€™ve got a lot of good friends Iā€™ve met on here so I was checking in every so often and Iā€™d seen @Meesh had commented on my seeds so I got my login back so I could respond to her comment. The staff here are cool and all of them are go out their way to keep the site clean and non biased now so I figured Iā€™d try and give it another go :+1:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s still fuckery at times. I feel as if it comes in waves. When it does abound, I just fuck off to my own thread or my other safe zone threads of friends grows until BS dies down. :rofl:

7 Likes

I hate bullies though @Meesh. I feel like I have to defend the ā€œbulliedā€?? Boils my piss seeing people being picked on. I donā€™t buy into the ā€œmy dicks bigger than your dickā€ stuff. If you canā€™t say something nice donā€™t say anything at all (unless itā€™s to marshydro :rofl:)

8 Likes

I heard that! I donā€™t blame you. Iā€™d do the same

3 Likes

I was introduced to this forum by @NuBe over on RIU and since joining here Iā€™ve ā€˜metā€™ some great people. The generosity is what really has amazed me, Iā€™ve had people sending me seeds, Iā€™ve done some trades, and Iā€™ll be looking to send some of my own seeds out to people soon as well.
It just does feel like more of a community hereā€¦and like you say about any bullies, if they get called out on it straight away, hopefully that will keep them in check.

6 Likes

The outdoors Godberry is doing ok. Hoping she finishes before the ā€œevenā€ colder weather hits the UK.

11 Likes

Is that some autos you have besides the godberry .?
I need a garden mate - stuck in some flats and now I have a Husky puppy and itā€™s hard work picking up itā€™s shit etc.
Plus i want me a wind tunnel for autos. Lol.

Thatā€™s a nice looking plant ,have ( Godberry.) you any for trading .?

Good to see you about again my friend ā€¦!
:facepunch:
Talk again later bro.

Gaz

4 Likes

The godberry is a fast finishing photoperiod mate. Blueberry X God. Narcotic heavy eyes sleeping strain. Im growing it outdoors as itā€™s supposedly perfect for outdoors UK. The autos are in my small tent.
Godberry is from freedom of seeds. Was a freebie from attitude when I bough a 5 pack of In House Genetics Sugar Cane.

5 Likes

Time to crack some seeds for the final time this year.
2 x Kannabia Purple Kush
2 x Just Feminised Banana Kush
2 x In House Genetic Sugar Cane
2 x Blue Dream X Cookies Kush created by yours truly
Letā€™s see how quickly they pop up. Seeds were put into Root Riot cubes 2 days ago.

Boring picture I know :rofl:

10 Likes

Looks like itā€™s got about 4 weeks left so you should be OK unless you get some freak snow weather.

2 Likes

Bro you need to remember Iā€™m north UK. You donā€™t need to go to much further and youā€™ll hit Scotland. UK weather is a total freakshow 100% of the time :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, I know its been a bit iffy the last couple of years for the UK, I forget the difference between London and up north. I have been in a snow shower in August in Scotland, camping up a mountain lol

4 Likes

London is tropical compared to up here :rofl:
Weather this next week or as we like to call it ā€œsummerā€ :rofl:

4 Likes

Signs of life :+1:

8 Likes